Merry Christmas

Kirisin

' Stich' I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas much love to all ADISC friends.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: warmfeeling and TrashPanda01
Merry Christmas everyone! I wish there was a supplier near i would have loved to get my hubby a case or 2 of decorative diapers for a Christmas gift. Oh well i think i got him something he will love. Ill let you all know what i got him tomorrow once he has opened it. I don't want to take the chance of him getting on here tonight and ruin the surprise. Let me know what all you got for Christmas from your SO.

Reactions: Kirisin
Since I am a lover of music composition, my cousin, with whom I'm staying with until I find a place of my own, bought me a Korg ARP Odyssey keyboard. If you don't know what that is, it was around in the late 1970's and through the early 1980's, and it was Steve Miller's go-to instrument of choice for the composition of the "Threshold" track of his big hit, "Jet Airliner." It was also used in the begining of the song, "Jungle Love," another big hit for Miller.
If I remember right, the music instrument manufacturer, Korg, bought the rights to the ARP Odyssey and brought it back. So now I, myself, can recreate the "Threshold" track to amuse family and friends. I think it will be a great instrument in my composition of ambient music.

ABDLlover said:
Merry Christmas everyone! I wish there was a supplier near i would have loved to get my hubby a case or 2 of decorative diapers for a Christmas gift. Oh well i think i got him something he will love. Ill let you all know what i got him tomorrow once he has opened it. I don't want to take the chance of him getting on here tonight and ruin the surprise. Let me know what all you got for Christmas from your SO.
By the way, I opened my gift tonight like a lot of people do every Christmas Eve.

Reactions: ABDLlover
(y) ho ho marry Christmas

Reactions: Kirisin and ABDLlover
Okay, everyone,
After connecting my new ARP Odyssey to the Presonus AR-8 studio mixer I have had for a long time, I was able to recreate Steve Miller's "Threshold" track of his song, "Jet Airliner." Using Audacity for Windows, I added a chorus effect, which is basically a flange, and then I added a touch of reverb. When compared to the actual track on Steve Miller's album, you might find his is perhaps a little shorter or longer than mine as there was no real timing of hold notes vs sliding and fading ones. One thing I did do is prolong the time at the end of my recreation between the upslide and hold of the duel-note chord and the wooping high note that fades away in the background. In the background of the low holding note, you will notice a repeat of the wooping begining part of the high note's entry. Please listen to this attached file and tell me what you think. This is the new ARP Odyssey I got as a gift from my cousin. I have always wanted one of these babies, having experimented with one at a keyboard shop a couple years ago. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

BabyBoy2023

Attachments

• Threshold.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Kirisin said:
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas much love to all ADISC friends.
Merry Christmas, hope you all have a great time 🎄🎅

Ok, now that he has opened it i can tell u what i got my hubby for Christmas... i reserved a camping trip to a state park that he has been wanting to stay at. I had to reserve it 7 months agead of time just to get a spot. Also i booked an all day deep sea fishing charter for the same weekend we are camping.

ABDLlover said:
Ok, now that he has opened it i can tell u what i got my hubby for Christmas... i reserved a camping trip to a state park that he has been wanting to stay at. I had to reserve it 7 months agead of time just to get a spot. Also i booked an all day deep sea fishing charter for the same weekend we are camping.
That is so awesome!!!!!! Merry Christmas.

Back