Megamax Sizing

ThatHiddenDL

There are, in fact, flamingos.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've finally decided to give Megamax's a shot, but I'm wondering how the sizing is. Do they run large--they kinda seem like they do. I wear medium in most diapers with about a 31in waist. I know that the mediums will fit with no problems, but I'm wondering if I should try small.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Ask them for a sample , They do tend to run on large size of scale, I wear a medium and my waist is a 38, I am sure they will send you a sample of a small and a large if you request them.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, RedPandaDL and ThatHiddenDL
Can confirm they run large. I normally wear a medium, and for MegaMax, I'm a small.

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL
28-29' waist here. the smalls fit me just fine.

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL
Small feels too tight, medium too loose. I'll stick to the supremes.

I wear a large in most diapers and a medium in MegaMaxes. Similar to a Dry 24/7 in sizing.

Jesus Christ, they are huge lol! I’m glad I didn’t just buy a bunch of mediums...

Guess I’ll find out how they do tonight!

Its the only diaper I can actually fit in MED but with the large I can really get in positioned well and taped up good

I can fit in Mediums but prefers the Large so that the wings can overlap more for less chance of leaking. Plus, I like how big the Large is on me and I feel like I am swimming in it. It leaks less cuz I have plenty of room for the swelling after several wettings.

I wear the Abena M4s and the Supreme meds fit good.
The Megamax on the other hand is huge, like the same almost as an L4.
Its just a big diaper overall

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Mega max mediums are the largest mediums I've seen around, they are an excellent when incorporating a stuffer within them.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
There are a lot of diapers that you have to "go up a size" if you're anywhere near the end of a common size. Megamax are kind of the other way, you need go to a size down if you're near the lower end of the common sizes.

Back