Man in ballerina outfit

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
This advert was from an issue of 'Graphis' magazine-
20240509_153448.jpg
It is for a company that provides stock images, etc. (The strapline of the advert mentions "Prima Donna's", etc.)
However, seeing it out of context, I like to imagine the following - a female boss is unhappy with the work of one of her male workers. As a punishment, she makes him stay in the office and continue working whilst his colleagues have gone home. To his humiliation, she has made him put on a ballerina costume. She warns him that if doesn't make more of an effort and his work improves, then she will make him wear the ballerina outfit when his colleagues are present.
Well, that's what I like to think....🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Pantyslave
I’d like the juke box for my CD collection.

Reactions: dogboy
i am a normal guy but my sister likes me to house sit when she is on holiday I like to go into town her 15yr old daughters room who does dancing & and wear her leotard and white tights with my little flat glittery shoes with my blonde wig xx

Reactions: diaperballerina
What an awful punishment *smiles*

Seasonedcitizen said:
I’d like the juke box for my CD collection.
I was thinking the same. The jukebox takes me back in time when I dime bought one song and a quarter bought three.

Anyway, shouldn't the mean boss also put him in diapers? They do in some of the stories I've read...haha.

Reactions: Sissyleslie and Seasonedcitizen
I love to dress my lil briny in a brilliant or as Billy eillot

Reactions: Sissyleslie
Back