(Male) I’ve become obsessed how I’m “pointed” at night, and it’s driving me bonkers.

I fold a couple small size boosters and put them down the front. seems to help keep it pointing where we want it. I use total dry ultimate boost ups from Amazon

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920
Mar686 said:
I fold a couple small size boosters and put them down the front. seems to help keep it pointing where we want it. I use total dry ultimate boost ups from Amazon
I have a question, can you write exactly how you do it step by step?

This is one problem I do not have to worry about as impotence and a retracted penis means it doesn't point up or down 😥.

I don’t know if it’s OCD for me but yeah, I am usually always adjusting my penis downward, particularly if I’m laying down with a goal of soaking the back of my diaper and avoiding leaks. This usually becomes problematic in the morning when I wake up with a hard on and have to pee It’s hard to get my stiff penis to point downward, and it usually takes a while to subside. If I just pee with the urge, it will subside and go wave it by then I’ve usually leaked everywhere and then my wife is upset. She’s. I’m very careful not to let that happen when it does she’ll usually put a cage on me for a week or two Caged will keep it pointing downward, but it gets very uncomfortable when my penis starts to get hard and I don’t like it.

enthusi said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and I am an especially heavy wetter at night. Been that way for many years. I dont know when it started but I’ve developed a habit that’s almost OCD-like about making sure I my boy part points point down and towards the center of my diaper before I doze off. If I sense I’m pointing anywhere but strait down, even just a few degrees left or right, I worry about the increased risk of leaks, and I will adjust myself down there. The problem is, of course, that it ALWAYS moves around.

The most frustrating thing is that leaks aren’t that big of a deal. I have a bed pad under my sheets. And when I do leak, I just change clothes and sheets and diaper and I’m good to go.

I suspect the money is “exposure therapy” like any other bad habit or phobia or whatever. But I’m wondering if anyone else gets obsessive with how they are pointed at night, and what works for them?
I definitely understand your point of view. When I first starting wearing protection at night time, I was very concerned about leaking onto the bed. As you know, it has a mind of its own. LOL. It will definitely move around. I put a waterproof mattress protector which definitely eased my mind. I also wear a high capacity overnight diaper with a booster pad. The best thing for me is purchasing multiple onesies. That supports your member and holds everything into place. I hope this helps out.

Last edited:
DIAPERBOY920 said:
I have a question, can you write exactly how you do it step by step?
I fold each one in half and stick them down the front after I am pointing the right direction.

I’m similar, I try to make sure it’s pointing down and my diaper is snug and tight. But I’ve also taken to wearing plastic pants as if it moves in the night and my diaper leaks it wakes me up and I have to change my PJs or onesie.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
is it possible to use any kind of padding to make sure it stays in place?

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920 and Deleted member 77922
You mean like pointing towards Meca? But seriously I point up and out, or is it into? When I wear cloth night weight prefolds I’ll usually put a folded terry bath towel in as a soaker and a folded terry hand towel as a liner to make cleanup from my dual ic easier and my little buddy ends up pointing up and forward into the folded terry towels. Because of the fecal incontinence part of the dual ic pointing down can result in getting a UTI much easier than the way I point it. This positioning kind of ends up “injecting” the urine into the terry towels and then wicking into the prefold and throughout the terry cloth. When I do wear disposables they don’t have the ability to absorb as quickly as the terry cloth towels do, but it still seems to work alright in this orientation as long as l’m not sleeping on either of my sides. My sleeping on my side(s) is why I prefer the cloth and terry cloth combination, especially at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: enthusi
enthusi said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and I am an especially heavy wetter at night. Been that way for many years. I dont know when it started but I’ve developed a habit that’s almost OCD-like about making sure I my boy part points point down and towards the center of my diaper before I doze off. If I sense I’m pointing anywhere but strait down, even just a few degrees left or right, I worry about the increased risk of leaks, and I will adjust myself down there. The problem is, of course, that it ALWAYS moves around.

The most frustrating thing is that leaks aren’t that big of a deal. I have a bed pad under my sheets. And when I do leak, I just change clothes and sheets and diaper and I’m good to go.

I suspect the money is “exposure therapy” like any other bad habit or phobia or whatever. But I’m wondering if anyone else gets obsessive with how they are pointed at night, and what works for them?
I used to worry about this, but it’s been a non-issue for me since I swapped to cloth prefolds and plastic pants. My penis can be pointed any way it likes and I won’t leak.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920, SimCo and Deleted member 77922
I try to point down but it has a mind of its own and gets painful if it gets hard, which can wake me up from discomfort. I suspect that I might re-orient it in my sleep sometimes too. I'm also a side/stomach sleeper. Even with plastic pants, I tend to leak out the side or top pretty often. But still much better than a full night of heavy bedwetting.

Back