Makeup

DownLow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just want to get something off my chest. Bit of background, So i have painted my nails a few times, love keeping my toes painted when i can. i ended up getting some lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner recently, im terrible at using it but im learning however, i also bought some concealer the other day and tried it tonight and im absolutely amazed. Im a terrible blusher and can blush if someone says my name, i also go red when drinking alcohol which i have been tonight, when i used the concealer the redness completely disappeared, and it did not look like i had makeup on at all. Maybe its the alcohol talking but maybe I should start wearing concealer on a regular basis. 🤔

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and rbm
DownLow said:
Just want to get something off my chest. Bit of background, So i have painted my nails a few times, love keeping my toes painted when i can. i ended up getting some lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner recently, im terrible at using it but im learning however, i also bought some concealer the other day and tried it tonight and im absolutely amazed. Im a terrible blusher and can blush if someone says my name, i also go red when drinking alcohol which i have been tonight, when i used the concealer the redness completely disappeared, and it did not look like i had makeup on at all. Maybe its the alcohol talking but maybe I should start wearing concealer on a regular basis. 🤔
You do exactly what you said you were going to do because I'm trying to think outside myself isn't that what your supposed to do to be a nice person? Either way I think you might want to go with what you like and stop focusing on what other people like. We are all different people in a very messy messed up world. I'm a diaper lover a adult baby and I accept you for who you are no matter what you are and what you have done. Welcome to the fact that it's now ok do the things you like and well the other normal people out there they can do there normal dumb people grown up things because being adults tats not normals tats boring umm hmm.. jerks..you got right... It will be otays itsz okz byez 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and DownLow
BlameBaby said:
You do exactly what you said you were going to do because I'm trying to think outside myself isn't that what your supposed to do to be a nice person? Either way I think you might want to go with what you like and stop focusing on what other people like. We are all different people in a very messy messed up world. I'm a diaper lover a adult baby and I accept you for who you are no matter what you are and what you have done. Welcome to the fact that it's now ok do the things you like and well the other normal people out there they can do there normal durmb people grown up things because being adults tats not normals tats boring umm hmm.. jerks..you got right... It will be otays itsz okz byez 🤗
Thanks for your reply, due to my anxiety i didnt want to see what your response was and it took me this long to build up the courage to see it,(so stupid) i am getting better, i have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past few weeks and pretty much dressing up most nights. Practicing makeup as well, went out in jeggins the other night and unlucky for me i actually met work colleagues at the same time, not sure if they noticed but they mentioned me wearing woman's clothes a few days later but that is a running joke

I love to wear diapers and dress up life is messed up.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I love makeup! Ali Andreea is currently my favorite makeup artist on YouTube. Look her up 😊
You didn't mention lip liner in your collection.
If you like lipstick, you'll really 💕💕💕 if you can learn to properly use lip liner!

If you don't enjoy her fabulous tutorials, I am sure you'll find someone you like to watch.

Reactions: babyoni
DownLow said:
Thanks for your reply, due to my anxiety i didnt want to see what your response was and it took me this long to build up the courage to see it,(so stupid) i am getting better, i have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past few weeks and pretty much dressing up most nights. Practicing makeup as well, went out in jeggins the other night and unlucky for me i actually met work colleagues at the same time, not sure if they noticed but they mentioned me wearing woman's clothes a few days later but that is a running joke

I love to wear diapers and dress up life is messed up.
You wait till you lose control of your bowels and urine 🤣 I'm glad I wear diapers. I made a major uh oh a few days ago and let me tell you it was stinky 🤣.. terrible what McDonald's will do works on a baby 🍼 like me 😞

Makeup is awesome when done correctly, the biggest mistake is overuse of makeup. A good concealer and foundation that match your skin tone is essential, followed by light blush you a skin matched lipstick, you can wear out and not really be noticed. Less is better I have found

Back