Make-up for a little girl

SuzetteSissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi, One of the things I do from time to time. I purchased a makeup kit for a 3 yr old little girl and its all easily off with water. So when I have a full day to play I will get it out and add it as my babygirl routine. Just adds to my need to a cutie pie. lol

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
When I makeup, I do it like a grown up lady. I unwisely spend a fair share of my salary in makeup and dresses (maid/lolita/cosplay), so my desk is actually full of brushes, palettes and other makeup and skin care products.
Is my skill good? Not yet but I hope it is enough to be a pretty sissy.

Well I have a lifetime of mak-up products that I use and I keep separate places for the different makeup needs,. When growing up there was no internet or computers. So my real mom used tons all the time every day so I sort of learned a lot by watching and then when older I bought my first makeup book by Way Bandy who was big years ago. Also whenever I went out dressed I always asked others how it looked, like everything else practice makes you better. Now that Im older I actually use moisturizer and skin care products but even using daily shaving products keep your skin soft so never had any facial hair. Fo a little girl look there are a lot of youtube vidoes for creating more of a little girl doll look

Back