Make breast enhancement

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So my wife knows I like to do oral with Transgendered women, and she told me that she has always wanted to lick/suck on big breasts. I told her last night she could suck on mine lol. She said they are too hairy and small. So I showed her the male body hair groomers and we ordered one. Then I told her that I could get a boob job so she can suck on them. I said that I’m lucky because she lets me wear diapers, and she said ok. Lol. Her only concern was what we’d tell people.

I know it would never happen, but man did it drive me crazy. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Diaper44
Guess not lol. 😂

might be from people not knowing what you really want to talk about. It is a bit difficult to add on something like this, but it seems you found a better way to express this idea to get replies.

I’m just wondering if it’s at all possible to get breast implants and still be able to hide them. My wife lets me wear diapers, I’d like to give her this.

Reactions: Diaper44
IDDiaperboy said:
I’m just wondering if it’s at all possible to get breast implants and still be able to hide them. My wife lets me wear diapers, I’d like to give her this.
im sure you can , just a money thing.. oh wait hide them..
hrmmmm
maybe ask a doctor XD

CutePrincess said:
im sure you can , just a money thing.. oh wait hide them..
hrmmmm
maybe ask a doctor XD
Yeah the other day when I was talking to my primary doctor about my diapers, I felt so comfortable that I almost blurted it out. That would have been terrible. Lol.

IDDiaperboy said:
Yeah the other day when I was talking to my primary doctor about my diapers, I felt so comfortable that I almost blurted it out. That would have been terrible. Lol.
that is what doctors are for. I am sure you find the courage talk about it one day

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
CutePrincess said:
that is what doctors are for. I am sure you find the courage talk about it one day
I really hope so.

After you get the boob job, wear a binder. That’s what trans men do to present as male better.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Bostonlace said:
Couldnt you grow your own with female hormones? Also obtained from the Dr?
I heard they are hard on a body

I’d love boobs but I definitely wouldn’t want to hide them. Boobs should be noticed 🥰

Back