Luvs Size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kratox said:
Like I said earlier parents probably won't notice. They will probably just assume their child has grown and just go buy size 7s, or start potty training. They also might be doing it to push sales of ninjamas.

I imagine there is a lot of overlap with ninjamas and size 7, but personally I feel that is their own problem. They have way to many similar products on their page. Like why do you need easy-ups, ninjamas, and 360 diapers in the same size range.

Someone should just make a public post calling them out about it on like facebook, twitter, reddit etc.
I don't have all the old diapers but If you had all the sizes lined up from like 2005 N-7 and then compared it to what we have now, it would make a good showcase of it, without actually needing to say anything.
Agreed! A 5T-6T Easy Ups is the same size as a Size 7 360 Cruisers and a S/M Ninjamas. I get the 360 Cruisers being ever so slightly different (wetness indicators, disposal tape in the back) but the S/M Ninjamas are just Easy Ups without licensed character designs and a different scent.

Last edited:
I found Luvs size 7 at the local Smiths (Kroger) grocery store. Weird to see it there because they don't even carry pampers or huggies size 7.

Reactions: hanzertas
Bumping this back up, but does anyone know where I can purchase Size 7 luvs online (Not resellers)?

hanzertas said:
Those are Huggies.
Ooops your right 🤣🤷

size comparison video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Glad to have finally gotten a few of these new luvs to try for myself! Without measuring I would say they do seem to be the slightest bit bigger than the 6s but in a way that does improve the fit a little bit. Not as big as pampers size 8s, but perhaps just a little better than the 6s. Also I have tried out some pampers and luvs 6s recently and haven’t noticed any changes to the tapes (and in fact I saw a picture of some pampers cruisers 7s that looked like they had the stretchy tapes - anyone experienced that?)

Did anyone see Luvs are getting Paw Patrol prints? Saw it on an Instagram story post this morning.

hanzertas said:
Did anyone see Luvs are getting Paw Patrol prints? Saw it on an Instagram story post this morning.
All sizes?

dancerboy said:
Glad to have finally gotten a few of these new luvs to try for myself! Without measuring I would say they do seem to be the slightest bit bigger than the 6s but in a way that does improve the fit a little bit. Not as big as pampers size 8s, but perhaps just a little better than the 6s. Also I have tried out some pampers and luvs 6s recently and haven’t noticed any changes to the tapes (and in fact I saw a picture of some pampers cruisers 7s that looked like they had the stretchy tapes - anyone experienced that?)
curious if that could be from as someone commented, perhaps the bad sides have been due to material shortages

Prime69 said:
Lol. The little girl on pampers size 8 looks to be 6-7 at least.
You think? Baby teeth come out starting in late kindergarten. Her teeth are well in there as baby teeth. Between 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 they usually start falling out. The first to go are the incisors. BUT, she isn't doing a huge smile. But they look rather baby-teeth to me.🤣

Last edited:
hanzertas said:
Do you have a link?

patrick1776 said:
Do you have a link?
I just started a new thread with the photo. The only evidence I have of their existence.

My store finally is carrying the size 7. Not much bigger than the 6's nice to have another size 7 in the collection .

Reactions: hanzertas
I can confirm that Walmart will start selling the paw patrol luvs in store as I’ve seen them in the back room. They will also have the size 7 but not sure on the print yet. They will also be carrying rascal and friends diapers after the new reset. There will be 57 new items when they reset in 6 weeks

Reactions: alex61
Bp220 said:
I can confirm that Walmart will start selling the paw patrol luvs in store as I’ve seen them in the back room. They will also have the size 7 but not sure on the print yet. They will also be carrying rascal and friends diapers after the new reset. There will be 57 new items when they reset in 6 weeks
Thanks for the update. I'm really excited for Paw Patrol Luvs!

I'm not really a Paw Patrol fan, but it will be a sigh of relief to see other colors besides purple & green. It's been too long.

dancerboy said:
When completely stretched out, EU Pampers size 8 are the same size as a US Baby Dry size 6. Exactly the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Wispyboy and 12srepaid
grst said:
When completely stretched out, EU Pampers size 8 are the same size as a US Baby Dry size 6. Exactly the same.
Which is rather sad. Size 8 should be decently bigger than size 6. So should size 7. :(

Reactions: grst
12srepaid said:
Which is rather sad. Size 8 should be decently bigger than size 6. So should size 7. :(
and both should be adequately sized up from 6 like all the other sizes

Reactions: grst and 12srepaid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back