Lucky Nappy Pack sizing?

RPcat18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi folk,

I haven’t posted in ages but had some great new developments in my life (an amazing accepting partner for one) so I’m actually getting to try proper diapers for the first time. I’ve went for NappiesRUs Lucky pack to have a try of a few things and I was wondering if anyone had tips on sizing. I feel like I may have jumped the gun by ordering the medium, they will definetly work for my partner but I’m a fair bit bigger so not sure they will for me.

I take a size 16/18 in women’s underwear though I’m quite hippy. Inches wise the recommendations on the site looked like the medium would fit me but I’m not sure. Worst comes to worst anyone got any tips for making slightly neat diapers more comfortable?

Also more general questions are you better to buy diapers so they fit snuggly/a tad neat or are a bit on the bigger side?

Last edited:
Well that was pretty vague. Based on what size charts I could find, that puts you around a 44" waist size, correct? I'm a 42, so no big deal. I fit squarely into Larges for most every single brand out there. You should be able to "make it work" with mediums, but they really will be to small for you. You clearly need larges at a 44" waist.

Slomo said:
Well that was pretty vague. Based on what size charts I could find, that puts you around a 44" waist size, correct? I'm a 42, so no big deal. I fit squarely into Larges for most every single brand out there. You should be able to "make it work" with mediums, but they really will be to small for you. You clearly need larges at a 44" waist.

Thank you for the quick reply! Think I’m going to try and change my order cause it will bum me out if the stuff we have ordered for my kink don’t even fit me 😂

No problem. ALWAYS start with samples if you don't know what size you need. And only then go with a single bag of diapers to confirm they will work for you or not.

Back