Love, Kennedy

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am into all kinds of movies. Being that I am blind (have been since birth,) I listen to a lot of descriptive movies. Those are movies that have been modified for the blind and visually impaired. A narrator describes character action, appearance, places, etc. If they aren't described, a friend or one of my cousins describes what is going on. A recent movie I watched with my cousin is the heart-touching true story about a young girl with Batten Disease. My cousin watched it with me and we both cried. The movie is called "Love, Kennedy," and it can be found on Amazon Prime. I'm warning you, though, that the water works will flow 99% of your time watching this movie. The love and compassion this girl had even when life dealt her a bucket of crud was immeasurable. It is because of people like Kennedy, along with others (Lorenzo Odone: subject of the movie "Lorenzo's Oil," Christy Brown, author of the book "My Left Foot" and the subject of the movie of the same name," and people who have suffered life-altering trauma, such as Brandon Silveria, who was featured on "Rescue 9-1-1," that I am motivated and will stop at nothing. I am alive, and that's all that matters. If you get the chance, you have to watch "Love, Kennedy." I give it a five-star rating and two thumbs up.

Reactions: Naughty2yrold
Back