Lounging out in diapers

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Recently I was thinking about my toddler years when I used to longe around in nothing but a diaper & t-shirt, and longing to be back in that frame of mind when everything was more simple and care free.

Well as you know by now from my other posts I am particularly incontinent as a adult and when I am not doing anything in particular or it's just one of those lazy days I secretly wanted to be back in diapers, so I bought some and started to recreate my childhood to a certain degree.

Well at the time of writing this I am wearing a couple of Abena Foam L2's and I.love the feeling of a thick diaper between my legs as specially when relaxing in my bedroom or on holiday abroad as I have done in the past few years, I am 44 later this year and feel like I'm more like 1-3 years old when regressing.

However not all the time as some times I just want to wear diapers/nappies for the comfort of making my day better as I know if I have an accident at least my diapers will cope, I wear them at night as well because I am a heavy sleeper, but that's a subject that I've already touched on before so I don't want to repete myself.

Anyway these are just my honourest thoughts on this subject.

Reactions: littledub1955, medfet878, Owlzzy and 3 others
When I'm at home in the evening I'm usually in just a t-shirt and diaper. I find it very comfy and relaxing!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, medfet878, Chinababy888 and 5 others
Rule in our house. When i am home. Nappies and t shirt only.
Pretty much as soon as i walk in trousers socks and shoes off

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, littledub1955, medfet878 and 3 others
Chinababy888 said:
Recently I was thinking about my toddler years when I used to longe around in nothing but a diaper & t-shirt, and longing to be back in that frame of mind when everything was more simple and care free.

Well as you know by now from my other posts I am particularly incontinent as a adult and when I am not doing anything in particular or it's just one of those lazy days I secretly wanted to be back in diapers, so I bought some and started to recreate my childhood to a certain degree.

Well at the time of writing this I am wearing a couple of Abena Foam L2's and I.love the feeling of a thick diaper between my legs as specially when relaxing in my bedroom or on holiday abroad as I have done in the past few years, I am 44 later this year and feel like I'm more like 1-3 years old when regressing.

However not all the time as some times I just want to wear diapers/nappies for the comfort of making my day better as I know if I have an accident at least my diapers will cope, I wear them at night as well because I am a heavy sleeper, but that's a subject that I've already touched on before so I don't want to repete myself.

Anyway these are just my honourest thoughts on this subject.
I wear by choice, love the Diaper feel. Comfy and secure feeling for sure. Just turned 60.

Reactions: littledub1955, medfet878 and oldskool
Pretty much the rule around my house now. Just diapers and a T-shirt. However, I did always enjoy that just lounging around in one.

Reactions: medfet878 and Wolfman69
Back