Looking for plastic diapers that last 12 hours while working.

Lestat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I work inside and outside and in plastic back diapers. I dribble pee after I pee. But Diapers keep me warm. I need something that stays together for a while at a low cost. I don't want diapers that when you bend over it rips.

12h is way too long, you're asking for either a major rash or your colleagues being able to smell you.
Change halfway through during lunch break.
Especially when moving a lot, every diaper will clump or do something nasty after that long and a rash is the first thing when a lot of friction occurs.
For secure diapers for 6h wwhile being well hydrated, betterydry, northshore supreme (or megamax if you want thicker) work really well.

I wear a good high capacity diaper to work like a tykable or mega Max and I also used two doublers with them. Usually after about 10 hours everything is so swollen that I am visibly waddling.

Reactions: checkingoutall, GoodnitesXL21, joemama and 1 other person
I have worked in location that required long hours without a break. Tykables/Rearz/MegaMax are all in my play book. I also use a doubler (large from NorthShore) and a long cloth booster. The cloth really helps spread the load across the diaper better. I hated having a massive ball of used diaper at the front that was starting to leak and nothing used in the rear. Now I get a good distribution and can do 8-10 hours pretty easily. They will be heavy and awkward though. Onesie and a pair of shaping panties, plastic pants and then something like Bestina Slip shorts over it all helps reduce chaffing. Avoid coffee and other things that create smells and use power/rash cream

Reactions: checkingoutall
winterheart01 said:
12h is way too long, you're asking for either a major rash or your colleagues being able to smell you.
Change halfway through during lunch break.
Especially when moving a lot, every diaper will clump or do something nasty after that long and a rash is the first thing when a lot of friction occurs.
For secure diapers for 6h wwhile being well hydrated, betterydry, northshore supreme (or megamax if you want thicker) work really well.
If I were using them all the time, yes, I would agree. I use the toilet most of the time. With the cold, I tend to dribble after peeing in the bathroom, so the diaper is not soaked or even used. The diaper contains the dribble as well as keeps me warm. Temps around 60f to 32f

Lestat said:
If I were using them all the time, yes, I would agree. I use the toilet most of the time. With the cold, I tend to dribble after peeing in the bathroom, so the diaper is not soaked or even used. The diaper contains the dribble as well as keeps me warm. Temps around 60f to 32f
then the northshore supreme does really well in not clumping or falling apart, betterdry however does it a bit more so better not take that one then, megamax is also good but may be a bit too thick then (at least, it depends on how tight your work clothes are etc )

Reactions: joemama
ABU Simple or Peek a boo or Playschool
I wear when working. I drive truck making deliveries to stores , stocking shelves. I am bending, climbing, lots of moving around. Diaper holds out. I use a booster when needed. Usually about 8 hours
The Abena M4. They self destruct. I use them for work . They wear out in hours. Plastic inner father break loose.

Reactions: MASONJAR
Lestat said:
If you are only concerned with a little dribbling then you could go with a cheap pull-up. The ones I wear during the day $34 dollars a case of 92 and they would actually work really well for 12 hours of after going dribbles,

Last edited:
Since you have dribbles, I suggest a moderate absorbency diaper like Northshore pull-ups or Tena Ultra. They are very discreet and have good coverage, like cover the booty and private body bits well. You shouldn't worry about leaking on to your work pants. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
I recommend Northshore megamax and a booster. They hold very well and aren't that noticeable under jeans or normal pants.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I recommend Northshore megamax and a booster. They hold very well and aren't that noticeable under jeans or normal pants.
This is what I usually wear too during the day. I wear a medium with a small booster and most of the time I have it on 12ish hours with no problems. They really do stay sooo comfy the whole day.🤗 Even when they're really soaked and swelled they don't get clumpy or clammy either like some diapers I've unfortunately tried in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: joemama
chamberpot said:
If you are only concerned with a little dribbling then you could go with a cheap pull-up. The ones I wear during the day $34 dollars a case of 92 and they would actually work really well for 12 hours of after going dribbles,
Pull up and cold do not mix and I hate them.

abu peekabus work for me (they usually dont smell super crazy bad unless you leak)
ive had a few time where they dont quite hold up the full 12hrs but if you're being mindfull you can make them last 16 (im speaking from experiance)

also regaurding the rash comments 12hrs is usually okay for me (i must have super tough skin) with proper cleanup & rash cream (prevent dont treat it they say) discomfort should hit untill your 13th hour

MASONJAR said:
also regaurding the rash comments 12hrs is usually okay for me (i must have super tough skin) with proper cleanup & rash cream (prevent dont treat it they say) discomfort should hit untill your 13th hour
This varies a lot for everyone. Not everyone has the same skin, 12h can be fine if you don't move a lot with a sensitive skin but if you do then you'll have a rash after,4h.
With a tough skin, you don't to worry too much, but barrier creams and proper hygiene are important regardless.

So many have given great advise. The big factor that you have asked for is low cost and all the good diapers hare not cheap. As some have noted, it all depends on how much you actually wet that will decide on the diaper you need. How long you can stay in a wet diaper and your skin not break down is different for each of us as well. Personally I would try to work with Northshore or XP Medical if you are wanting some plain white or just colored diapers to see what works best for you. If you want the baby printed diapers, get sample packs from the other suppliers as a test. We all can tell you what works for us, but that doesn't mean it will work for you. When talking with suppliers be open about what your needs are and they will do what they can to offer you products they have that might meet your needs.

Reactions: chamberpot
checkingoutall said:
So many have given great advise. The big factor that you have asked for is low cost and all the good diapers hare not cheap. As some have noted, it all depends on how much you actually wet that will decide on the diaper you need. How long you can stay in a wet diaper and your skin not break down is different for each of us as well. Personally I would try to work with Northshore or XP Medical if you are wanting some plain white or just colored diapers to see what works best for you. If you want the baby printed diapers, get sample packs from the other suppliers as a test. We all can tell you what works for us, but that doesn't mean it will work for you. When talking with suppliers be open about what your needs are and they will do what they can to offer you products they have that might meet your needs.
No, it's on the line. If you fart, they blow a hole in a diaper because they are cheaply made or not. Or if you bend over it a hole in one. Because they are cheaply made.

I don't wet them at work unless it is late and I am leaving. Here's the thing. The temperature I dealing with is 50f. The diaper keeps me warm. I dealing with a boss two other workers who have 3 layers of thermals and still freezing their butt off. I found Diapers keep me warm. I am in a short sleave shirt and no jacket.

I had to pick up parts The area is 75f and I told them I switching to shorts they seem dumbfounded.

Last edited:
Lestat said:
No, it's on the line. If you fart, they blow a hole in a diaper because they are cheaply made or not. Or if you bend over it a hole in one. Because they are cheaply made.

I don't wet them at work unless it is late and I am leaving. Here's the thing. The temperature I dealing with is 50f. The diaper keeps me warm. I dealing with a boss two other workers who have 3 layers of thermals and still freezing their butt off. I found Diapers keep me warm. I am in a short sleave shirt and no jacket.

I had to pick up parts The area is 75f and I told them I switching to shorts they seem dumbfounded.
That's great that you found an additional benefit to diapers: warmth. Just as divers use diapers to keep them warm. Also snipers wear diapers, but they get all the ladies

Antientmariner said:
That's great that you found an additional benefit to diapers: warmth. Just as divers use diapers to keep them warm. Also snipers wear diapers, but they get all the ladies
nikolia bo1 yess 😍😊 one of my fav quotes

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
MASONJAR said:
nikolia bo1 yess 😍😊 one of my fav quotes
all of a sudden, we're back in Kino Der Toten

Back