BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm thinking of wearing diapers during the day more often for my physical and emotional comfort, but one thing that keeps me from doing that is I don't want to worry about peekage when I go out, and I don't really have enough onesies to wear every day for concealment.

The ones I do have are ABDL oriented onesies, which might be fine or the best I can get - but maybe not.

I'm looking for recommendation for an everyday, no nonsense onesie (the snap shirt kind that keeps diapers from showing).

As much as possible they should have the following properties:
Stays tucked in and hides diapers by snaps or some other attachment (obviously)
Lightweight/cool - can be worn in any weather, including layered under a tshirt and dress shirt.
Shouldn't draw any attention to itself with logos etc.
*** Should last a long time even if washed regularly - this is a big one for me, the ABDL onesies I have tend to be fragile so I don't wear or wash them often ***
Ideally shouldn't cost very much per each.

Does anyone have experience with the various options for these kinds of diaper concealer, can you discuss the various brands and their pros and cons?

Tykables Snappies. I use it every day pretty much all day. I wear it under my shirt to work (I wear to work as well). It's super comfortable, super breathable and is just amazing in every way. I've already washed it a few times and it's fine. Cost is a problem, though. The snappies are like $50 or something but it'll last you a long time and feel great to wear. I can't say enough how much I love this onesie. O.O

Reactions: BunnyFofo
Omg301 said:
Tykables Snappies. I use it every day pretty much all day. I wear it under my shirt to work (I wear to work as well). It's super comfortable, super breathable and is just amazing in every way. I've already washed it a few times and it's fine. Cost is a problem, though. The snappies are like $50 or something but it'll last you a long time and feel great to wear. I can't say enough how much I love this onesie. O.O
I haven't bought onesies from tykables, but that's really infrequent washing for something so expensive that I would wear every day.

I'll take this as a recommendation for a fun ABDL onesie I might buy in the future, but not something I would wear for everyday use.

BunnyFofo said:
I haven't bought onesies from tykables, but that's really infrequent washing for something so expensive that I would wear every day.

I'll take this as a recommendation for a fun ABDL onesie I might buy in the future, but not something I would wear for everyday use.
I'm generally lazy and don't care about keeping things clean that much, honestly. It's something I'll discuss in therapy most likely. But, that's tl;dr.

Omg301 said:
I'm generally lazy and don't care about keeping things clean that much, honestly. It's something I'll discuss in therapy most likely. But, that's tl;dr.
Oh same - it's just that if I wear something for a long time on a daily basis I will HAVE to wash it with some frequency or be super uncomfortable wearing it. Not to mention possibly have an odor other people can pick up.

I can get away with not washing jeans or button down shirts very often, but socks, underwear, tshirts... Those things I need to be able to be wash often and have them not fall apart.

Last edited:
I'll 2nd Tykables snappies. I have 25 of them and I wear them all quite a lot. 95% cotton 5% spandex blend. They have a little stretch to them which keeps the diaper snug and maintain the snugness because they barely stretch while wearing. I have washed mine many times and they are still fine. They get softer with each washing too.
My oldest one is about 4 years old and it's just starting to wear thin in the crotch.
Now understand that I have 25 snappies, so I'm not wearing the same one everyday. Wear and longevity will be affected by how many you own, how frequent you are wearing and washing.

Last edited:
I have to agree with @Omg301 and @Nowididit and recommend the Tykables Snappies. I've got one, albeit with little prints but they do plain ones too, and the quality is fantastic. It will completely hide your nappy and sizing is easy, it really is just the same as your T-shirt size. They are lightweight and the fabric is soft and comfortable, even after many washes. They do a good job at holding everything in place, in a discrete way and are very comfy to wear. That said, they are on the more expensive side, but for the quality you're getting, I find them superb.

BenNevis said:
I have to agree with @Omg301 and @Nowididit and recommend the Tykables Snappies. I've got one, albeit with little prints but they do plain ones too, and the quality is fantastic. It will completely hide your nappy and sizing is easy, it really is just the same as your T-shirt size. They are lightweight and the fabric is soft and comfortable, even after many washes. They do a good job at holding everything in place, in a discrete way and are very comfy to wear. That said, they are on the more expensive side, but for the quality you're getting, I find them superb.
Cool - so you wash them often and they're still in decent shape?

Nowididit said:
I'll 2nd Tykables snappies. I have 25 of them and I wear them all quite a lot. 95% cotton 5% spandex blend. They have a little stretch to them which keeps the diaper snug and maintain the snugness because they barely stretch while wearing. I have washed mine many times and they are still fine. They get softer with each washing too.
My oldest one is about 4 years old and it's just starting to wear thin in the crotch.
Now understand that I have 25 snappies, so I'm not wearing the same one everyday. Wear and longevity will be affected by how many you own, how frequent you are wearing and washing.
Interesting. There are so many different makers of onesies but everyone keeps recommending Tykables.
I'll have to give them a try.
Any other recommendations?

BunnyFofo said:
Cool - so you wash them often and they're still in decent shape?
Yes, I've had mine around a year and a half, washing it quite regularly and it's construction and fabric hold up really well. In terms of the material, it's like a good quality t-shirt that can take the washing and it doesn't just break down and I'm very happy with the product.

BenNevis said:
Yes, I've had mine around a year and a half, washing it quite regularly and it's construction and fabric hold up really well. In terms of the material, it's like a good quality t-shirt that can take the washing and it doesn't just break down and I'm very happy with the product.
Thanks for clarifying that to him. I'm not the best person for that kind of advice but am glad it holds up even after lots of cleanings. I always felt the onesie can hold up to pretty much anything. It really is great. I'm thinking of getting another onesie but from a different brand maybe just to see how they do, like Onesies Down Under, but I do know how amazingly comfy and premium this Onesie is. It's basically a part of my daily clothes routine.

Reactions: BenNevis
rearz or incontrol both based in Canada. They’re onesies or snappy‘s or a diaper shirts. Whatever you want to call them are interchangeable because they’re made by the same people. Basically somethings between those two companies are shared and these shirts are one of those. On the Rearz site, they are more on the a B/DL side and on the InControl website, they are just all solid colors. so basically, once you figure out your size, you can order off of either site because the quality is the same. The prices are slightly cheaper on the InControl website since they are medical oriented. I have got four or five black shirts from them, and I have two safari style ones from Rearz, since I use the Safari Diapers all the time as well I figure it’s only natural to pair them with, their shirts. These things are great. They’re stretchy lightweight you can wash them a lot of times and they’re so hold up good.

Reactions: jdinvirginia
I wear rearz onsies day in and day out

I have a few. They can help keeping my diaper secured. I bought them at Padded Bums.com (approx $20). The best part of them is that they have 5 crotch snaps. A bit wider. A couple of solid colors (if you're not an AB).

Omg301 said:
Thanks for clarifying that to him. I'm not the best person for that kind of advice but am glad it holds up even after lots of cleanings. I always felt the onesie can hold up to pretty much anything. It really is great. I'm thinking of getting another onesie but from a different brand maybe just to see how they do, like Onesies Down Under, but I do know how amazingly comfy and premium this Onesie is. It's basically a part of my daily clothes routine.
I've also recently gotten one from Onesies Downunder and it's a different fit to the Tykables one- it's more form fitting and the fabric feels much stretchier. If you were wearing as a little or AB, they've got very nice prints and some of the features are definately more overtly little (e.g. some of them have a lap shoulder). They have a few polo shirt type ones, but they're currently either showing as retired or not in stock, so for a more discrete, T-shirt type fit, Tykables is the way to go. For a design, print, fit and feel more reminicent of a baby or toddler's onesie, then I'd recommend tyring Onesies Downunder.

Preventawear has very soft ones with some spandex so they fit well.

For everyday wear, I like Onesie Downunder sold colors as well as the polo shirts from Tykables like this:

BunnyFofo said:
Interesting. There are so many different makers of onesies but everyone keeps recommending Tykables.
I'll have to give them a try.
Any other recommendations?
Not really. The only other onsies that I own are 3 ABU diaper suits, 2 Babypants onsies and a Bambino onsie. The ABU onsies are either too big or too small, it's a hit or miss. The Babypabts onsies have plastic snaps in the crotch which I found to be quite irritating because they stuck to my inner thighs. The Bambino onsie was a complete bust. There size chart is way off. I ordered an XL and got what was marked an XL bit it was more sized like a medium.
I wear Tykables snappies exclusively, all the others have been stashed away for years now.

Also understand that ABDL companies won't take returns on onsies, so once you buy and try it's yours, even if it doesn't fit. I think ABU used to take returns on white body suits only, not sure if they still engage in that practice.

Another plus about Tykables snappies is that they snap up front, not in the crotch which in turn eliminates chaffing from the snaps.

I'm a 46"-48" chest, 38" waist and the XLs fit me perfect.

Tykables size chart⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325-222729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325-222729_Chrome.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony
I am very pleased with these:

Reactions: FiftiesKid
I'd have to say that I agree with what most people say about the tykables onesies. In my experience, they are durable and have held up to frequent washes over the span of 1-2 years. The snaps have held up in that time, and the stitching has held up perfectly. The prints do fade, slowly, over time. They are a top choice for me.

The one thing I do have to say is the fit is full coverage. When wearing under other shirts, oftentimes the sleeves or collar pokes out from under my outer shirt. Another issue is because they snap in the front, there sometimes is a visible horizontal line under my pants or shorts in the front where the snaps are. This depends on the combination of fabric and fit of the clothing, and the size or brand of diaper I am wearing. Those are my only issues with them, as they are otherwise a very good quality onsie.

I also wear onesies from little for big, and they are cut much smaller and can be worn more discretely under clothing. The chinese sizing is much smaller than the Tykables onesies, but I think that helps with discretion and holding your diaper closer to your body. The one thing is that with the snaps between the legs, they can cause irritation and bad rubbing depending on how it fits. For me, it's fine until I am on vacation and it randomly starts to irritate my legs.

The snaps are made of plastic, and they have held up fine for the 2-3 years I have them in rotation. I would also recommend looking at these. They do have two snaps in the left shoulder, if that makes any difference to you.

Back