paddedone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if I could have some help in a search that's turning put to be pretty difficult? I'm looking to get either a romper or a pair of shortalls but I can't seem to find the perfect pair. The ones out there are either too expensive (tykables shortalls), have an unwanted design (the baby pants shortalls patch), or are too plain/missing designs that feel right (tykables rompers). I'm sorry if this is a whiny post but I'd really appreciate some suggestions.

Best,
Paddedone

You could always add an iron-on/sew-on patch to customize plain shortalls.

Also if you're OK with women's shortalls look on eBay, you can find ones with Winnie the Pooh or maybe Mickey Mouse pretty easily.

Thanks!
I'm fine with women's shortalls but I'm looking for something with snaps at the bottom (they're not necessary but I just like the babyish feeling of having them). Maybe I could get some cute fabric to sew over the Baby Pants logo?

paddedone said:
Thanks!
I'm fine with women's shortalls but I'm looking for something with snaps at the bottom (they're not necessary but I just like the babyish feeling of having them). Maybe I could get some cute fabric to sew over the Baby Pants logo?

I personally think a patch/applique would look better (maybe one on the front and one on the back?) but of course it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back