• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Looking for a mommy or daddy

galviall

Contributor
Hi! I'm a Little looking for an online mommy or daddy. My Little Age is around 1-2 years old. I enjoy being cooed at and baby talked to. I don't mind some humiliation here or there.

Reactions: Sophie2345
You joined in 2017 and this is your first post? Welcome. [ Removed ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
galviall said:
Hi! I'm a Little looking for an online mommy or daddy. My Little Age is around 1-2 years old. I enjoy being cooed at and baby talked to. I don't mind some humiliation here or there.
Greetings and welcome to ADISC @galviall ! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself and some things you are interested in? It would be great if everyone could get to know you a little better.
Thank you for joining, and have a great time :)

Reactions: tails1234
I'm VERY shy in person. I was adopted from China when I was little. I LOVE classical music and watching Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer, My Little Pony and The Magic School Bus! I am currently going to college and going for a Bachelor's Degree in Music.

Reactions: tails1234
galviall said:
I'm VERY shy in person. I was adopted from China when I was little. I LOVE classical music and watching Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer, My Little Pony and The Magic School Bus! I am currently going to college and going for a Bachelor's Degree in Music.
So the country you're now living in is where? If you don't want to say that's fine. Welcome to Adisc, please follow the rules and beyond that have fun.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Welcome to ADISC galviall, I hope one day you will over come your shyness, as it hard enough dealing with relationships as it is and that goes for all of us. I wish you the best with your music studies. Do you aim to be come a teacher? (If that's too personal, please ignore the question).
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
So the country you're now living in is where? If you don't want to say that's fine. Welcome to Adisc, please follow the rules and beyond that have fun.
-
WE
PP (and more)
I live in the United States

Welcome so very glad u are joining us!!! Please share a little more so we can start to get to know you, ask questions, most important is to have FUN here!!! Again WELCOME!!!

Like I said before, I'm adopted from China, but reside in the US. I LOVE listening to classical music, as it helps calm me down. I really love Mozart, Beethoven and Bach.

Welcome and always here to chat or share experiences. Enjoy this wonderful support group. ADISC has been so very good for me and I am sure it will be for you as well.

Back