• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time lurker!

Lurker247

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, as a long time dl and newer FI person I have read many posts here but have never posted. I'm 34m and decided it's time to say hello!

Reactions: BBBen and CuriousFabio
Welcome, Im new as well. What got you into diapers? Also, what hobbies and interests do you have outside of diapers?

Username3 said:
Welcome, Im new as well. What got you into diapers? Also, what hobbies and interests do you have outside of diapers?
Thanks, I have been into diapers as long as I can remember. Always taking them from my little brother and cousins to buying them in my teens with any extra money I had. I am a farmer and love to camp.

Reactions: BBBen, Username3 and CuriousFabio
Lurker247 said:
Hello, as a long time dl and newer FI person I have read many posts here but have never posted. I'm 34m and decided it's time to say hello!
Hello and welcome here

Lurker247 said:
Welcome to ADISC Lurker247. Glad you joined and hope that you will get much more out of the site by participating in discussions and being part of the community.

There is no other site like ADISC and it is a place where you can participate in conversations, make friends, and learn more about this unique interest. It is also a place where you can help others too.

Again, welcome!

Hello and welcome @Lurker247 .
Its a good decision to get active.
Lurking is good aswell, but you'll never experience the full community.
Have a good start 🦖🧸🙋

Hello, thank you for coming out of luker mode and introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back