Lolita dresses

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Unfortunately, I have a very masculine face (superman jawline) with a feminine (chubby) body type. I'm not worried about my body, but just my jaw shape. How can I make my face more feminine to match lolita dresses, as a frilly dress can cover the body? Seeing people with square jaws makes me feel like they don't match in a lolita dress. Is there a dress type suitable for different jaw types? Hope this makes sense and I am not being too rude.

Reactions: AliceDreamer and Seasonedcitizen
There are tricks using makeup to shade some areas and bring attention to others.

Reactions: TaylorThelop and puddlefeet
Ooooh true, got any good examples for men?

Long ago:

I had a German friend who was hanging out with a lady named "Lolita" after he separated from his wife. He'd [he was in his mid-50s back then] chase her constantly after his divorce from an angry German wife. [They had a large clutch of children in America.] (not related to me, by the way.)
They finally divorced after she chased him down the sidewalk by their house with a kitchen knife.

When I saw the Lolita name, I began to laugh inside regarding the name and connection in my head.

Hans would cake his face with that smelly oily "ponds" cream to try and look younger, or stifle the aging process.

Lolita was an owner of a negligee shop. She was far younger-ish. She dressed like a whore. She was a female version of I don't want to say. She was nice. Very outgoing. Hans wasn't the only man she "played". She also was with a man who had some kind of small figurine war ensembles that were encased in glass. The things were encased in what looked like a regular coffee table, but when you looked down, they had soldier formats/configurations. I think he fired sex with her. Maybe he had plumbing difficulties, but he allowed Hans into her life, open marriage(?), who knows. (they are all dead by now). Or I wouldn't tell the tale.

But when I saw "Lolita" I wondered if she had branched out. Then I saw the lovely dresses and realized and laughed. far from kink I saw from the past and the dresses are nice. I have no waist. Corsetted needs? I wonder.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, I forgot: But there are a lot of very interesting makeup ideas from the RuPaul show & what goes on and the do's/drag show. They show step-by-step. It's helpfully interesting. rather amazing. Maybe not for everyone, but makeup tips to cover, blend, and alter the face with makeup is amazing.:unsure::giggle:

Reactions: Angelapinks
I just wanna slip in that I'm a big fan of the book that this Fandom gets its name from, and also I find it incredibly ironic considering the actual content of said book. A man's decent into self destruction fueled by lust for a child, a young girls innocence forever lost as her childhood is stolen from her.

I realize the Fandom doesn't reflect this, hence why I find it so incredibly ironic that they chose the name of the book as the description for the Fandom. Her name was actually Delores haze, lotita was just a pet name.

I am curious as to if any Lolita fans have actually read the book?

Reactions: Angelapinks
fleckothefennec said:
I just wanna slip in that I'm a big fan of the book that this Fandom gets its name from, and also I find it incredibly ironic considering the actual content of said book. A man's decent into self destruction fueled by lust for a child, a young girls innocence forever lost as her childhood is stolen from her.

I realize the Fandom doesn't reflect this, hence why I find it so incredibly ironic that they chose the name of the book as the description for the Fandom. Her name was actually Delores haze, lotita was just a pet name.

Many, many years ago when I first came across it after the first film was made with Sue Lyon and James Mason.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Angelapinks said:
Many, many years ago when I first came across it after the first film was made with Sue Lyon and James Mason.
I have yet to see any of the movies made, will definitely have to at some point.

I believe the concept of the Fandom stems from the main characters description of the window of female youth he finds most appealing. I belive it was between around 10 to 14. He refers to girls of this age as "nymphetts" if my memory serves me. When he meets Lolita near the end of the book after searching for her for years she is 19 and pregnant. The image of her is now shattered.

I brought this up on a Facebook group and I was met with much hostility 🙄 people should read more books😏

I enjoy dressing up too but my manly face ruins the fantasy for me. So when I do I just look down on my body without the assistance of a mirror. That way my face cannot be seen and the image shattered.

Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I have a very definitely male face. However, while dabbling just a little bit with makeup, it can do wonders to change one's appearance. I hope some day to be able to have a makeover done at ULTA or another similar store. I figure that will be the only way to find out how good I can look as female. I'm fortunate not to have dark, or thick, facial hair. A close, close shave is the first step. I've looked at several YouTube videos for starters into the world of makeup. It takes practice and I need plenty more. Also, accessories such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets will help the image.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
fleckothefennec said:

I guess I tried to understand this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣I suppose I was way-off.

puddlefeet said:
Ooooh true, got any good examples for men?
Just started wearing makeup myself just to try and look more like a girl and I can honestly say that it takes practice haha I found a youtuber called Rynali who is very much a straight guy but does stuff on how to pass as a girl and he does a stunning job. He has a video on makeup and its super simple unlike a lot of makeup tutorial, it's called "Boy to Girl Makeup Tutorial (Beginner) | BECOME A GIRL!" Really worth a watch.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BabyRuby88
TylerThelop said:
Just started wearing makeup myself just to try and look more like a girl and I can honestly say that it takes practice haha I found a youtuber called Rynali who is very much a straight guy but does stuff on how to pass as a girl and he does a stunning job. He has a video on makeup and its super simple unlike a lot of makeup tutorial, it's called "Boy to Girl Makeup Tutorial (Beginner) | BECOME A GIRL!" Really worth a watch.
I also used this tutorial after a long time I didn't use make up. I also can really recommend it. For me the hardest part is putting on the eyeliner, if I don't have a helping hand. But even if it's far away from perfect it's also far better than without 🙃. I think when you are little bit more familiar with make up you can try to conceal your jaw with a concealer. But I would start with basic make up, if you not already using it. In my case it helps a lot to look/feel more feminine.

Reactions: Angelapinks and TaylorThelop
BabyRuby88 said:
I also used this tutorial after a long time I didn't use make up. I also can really recommend it. For me the hardest part is putting on the eyeliner, if I don't have a helping hand. But even if it's far away from perfect it's also far better than without 🙃. I think when you are little bit more familiar with make up you can try to conceal your jaw with a concealer. But I would start with basic make up, if you not already using it. In my case it helps a lot to look/feel more feminine.

Sure seems to work for you, you look super pretty :)

Reactions: BabyRuby88 and Angelapinks
I may be in a minority, but I'd rather see a 'little lady' with a strong masculine face than see it hidden behind layers of make up. Effimenate, Masculine, in between, whatever. I like to know what I'm dealing with. In a world that is 90% fiction anyway, just be you. Someone will appreciate it. You could tower over me, have big strong arms and a 5 o-clock shadow, but if you come to my tea party as a my little girl friend from daycare, than that is who you are!

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Angelapinks
PaddedBritany said:
I may be in a minority, but I'd rather see a 'little lady' with a strong masculine face than see it hidden behind layers of make up. Effimenate, Masculine, in between, whatever. I like to know what I'm dealing with. In a world that is 90% fiction anyway, just be you. Someone will appreciate it. You could tower over me, have big strong arms and a 5 o-clock shadow, but if you come to my tea party as a my little girl friend from daycare, than that is who you are!
I do agree with you but I just personally like to look like a girl rather than just a guy dressed like a girl. A bit of makeup makes it easier to look like a girl and it makes me feel more pretty than my stubbly man face haha

Reactions: Angelapinks and PaddedBritany
The only good thing about the Covid masking was that you could hide most of your face under a large mask.

Reactions: Angelapinks and TaylorThelop
TylerThelop said:
Sure seems to work for you, you look super pretty :)
Thank you, I appreciate your compliment 😊.

Reactions: TaylorThelop
Seasonedcitizen said:
The only good thing about the Covid masking was that you could hide most of your face under a large mask.
The last two years of Covid mask wearing has had me called miss or mrs. on a few occasions and may be down to my long hair and winter overcoat. It was grey with double buttons down the front and I wore it with a large Burberry type scarf draped around my neck. Several times men would say excuse me and let me go first in line or ask if they could help get things off top shelves for me. I must say it took me by surprise at first but I quite liked it. Well I have always been a girl anyway.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back