Locking diaper cover guidance?

We have these(https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/790122715/black-harness-for-anti-diaper-removal), with shoulder straps, and a belt that goes all the way around you, not like this one, we paid extra, it locks to all shoulder straps, holding them in place, once all strapped in, no way out, hubby sometimes will lock me in it before he goes bed, he normally goes about 10pm, I work late, so don't normally go bed till about 4am. Some nights I cannot be bothered to diaper up, if he thinks I am in one of those moods, then this comes out, and he watches me diaper up.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, DeliriumFun, diaperdude and 1 other person
DeliriumFun said:
I do, for better or worse, have a nice round booty, but your points are very good. I might just start with something more simple and go from there. Save my money for some mittens or more segufix-style restraints
Whilst not used for "fun" reasons I do sugest the segufix system stuff being very nice, relaiable and comfortable. I use them for bed restraints for sleepwalking as often will getup and fall and get hurt. But they are really comfortable and easy to foget even have them on, and often do until trying to get up out of bed. Usually just use the harness but sometimes will use the feet when my leg are going crazy and end up kicking a lot.

But, just as a note.
Get the reinforced straps /r (have a kevlat layer inside them) as they last fiorever/many years.
Also IMHO get the better secure locks (green locks and yellow key) as the others will work with any strong magnet, these are difficult to "pick" and require yellow key or a bunch of magnets to open them, and get at least 2 keys.

They are available on e-bay from a german vendor who i've used for some items. I got them through insurance (got 1/2 with regular locks and 1/2 with green locks, so ordered some on my dime to match them all the green locks)

As for diaper cover, yes hips are needed for anything that relies on the waist being the locking part. I have a 34-36" waist and hips are about the same and always have issues with even shorts staying up, always pulling pants up my whole life, even when i was overweight my hips were then smaller than my waist.

When i used to waterski I used a lifejacket with crotch straps as my body was bigger in the middle than anywhere and only way the lifejacket even kept in place was if i held on with arms, and a few times on the slamon corse i'd come up without any lifejacket, so ended up using my rescue vest i had from volunteer emergency services work i'd do on my off times, also like the fact that is had dual crotch straps and was a heads up vest, usually used when jumping off the boat to cool down as well...and when out with the refular friends used it all the time.

But, No hips, No work for that orginally listed type of diaper cover as in any secure way.

But i have seen them with a upper harness on the diaper cover and that should work good.

My suggestion is to just get a suit from preventawear, they are comfortable and the non strechy one you give them your measurments and they fit very good and if you get the leg openings the right size there is NO way to even get them pulled up enough to get fingers into the diaper area, only issue is that it will be difficult to impossible to adjust anything, and not possible to really scratch any itch you may have as well. Oh, and get the extra plastic buckle at the neck, the loops work good for a small lock for added security....

No offence to the maker of the pants, but they seem more show than actually useful, seem thick, maybe uncomfortable, very noticable without much a way to use outside the house in any way, and basically much easier, more comfortalbe and secure ways to acomplish the same end result.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Bigbabybret said:
Whilst not used for "fun" reasons I do sugest the segufix system stuff being very nice, relaiable and comfortable. I use them for bed restraints for sleepwalking as often will getup and fall and get hurt. But they are really comfortable and easy to foget even have them on, and often do until trying to get up out of bed. Usually just use the harness but sometimes will use the feet when my leg are going crazy and end up kicking a lot.

But, just as a note.
Get the reinforced straps /r (have a kevlat layer inside them) as they last fiorever/many years.
Also IMHO get the better secure locks (green locks and yellow key) as the others will work with any strong magnet, these are difficult to "pick" and require yellow key or a bunch of magnets to open them, and get at least 2 keys.

They are available on e-bay from a german vendor who i've used for some items. I got them through insurance (got 1/2 with regular locks and 1/2 with green locks, so ordered some on my dime to match them all the green locks)

As for diaper cover, yes hips are needed for anything that relies on the waist being the locking part. I have a 34-36" waist and hips are about the same and always have issues with even shorts staying up, always pulling pants up my whole life, even when i was overweight my hips were then smaller than my waist.

When i used to waterski I used a lifejacket with crotch straps as my body was bigger in the middle than anywhere and only way the lifejacket even kept in place was if i held on with arms, and a few times on the slamon corse i'd come up without any lifejacket, so ended up using my rescue vest i had from volunteer emergency services work i'd do on my off times, also like the fact that is had dual crotch straps and was a heads up vest, usually used when jumping off the boat to cool down as well...and when out with the refular friends used it all the time.

But, No hips, No work for that orginally listed type of diaper cover as in any secure way.

But i have seen them with a upper harness on the diaper cover and that should work good.

My suggestion is to just get a suit from preventawear, they are comfortable and the non strechy one you give them your measurments and they fit very good and if you get the leg openings the right size there is NO way to even get them pulled up enough to get fingers into the diaper area, only issue is that it will be difficult to impossible to adjust anything, and not possible to really scratch any itch you may have as well. Oh, and get the extra plastic buckle at the neck, the loops work good for a small lock for added security....

No offence to the maker of the pants, but they seem more show than actually useful, seem thick, maybe uncomfortable, very noticable without much a way to use outside the house in any way, and basically much easier, more comfortalbe and secure ways to acomplish the same end result.
That is some amazing advice. Thank you!!

Reactions: Bigbabybret
DeliriumFun said:
Does anybody have any experience with these locking diaper covers from Etsy?

Locking diaper cover

Or do you recommend others?
I've bought a few from that seller. I don't recommend them.
There's nothing wrong with them quality or customer service wise, but I feel like the design could be better.
They're either too lose to be secure, or too tight to be comfortable. No in between.
The locking system is also very bulky and has uncomfortable metal rings, studs, etc, on the side and front.
Which is where I sleep. I would like to be able to wear these to bed.
Others opinions will vary by taste.

I prefer using locking zip or back zip sleepers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Bigbabybret
Back