Locking clothes

etx93

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Anyone one know best place to get locking clothes or pants? I bought couple different places but haven’t found a place to buy clothes that can lock

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Last edited:
Reactions: Laki3 and JensBabyGirl
Most places will do locking options if asked, what specifically are you looking for?

I’d like to find normal looking clothes that can lock so I can’t use the toilet no matter what

Locking pants are on Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy.

Put a small split ring on the zipper of a back zipper dress and sew two more rings onto the dress near it. I have some back zippered body suits from Preventawear that will keep you from removing your diaper while dressed. I have one Mega Max diaper left and I plan to try that for a day when I will be away from home for hours.

JustC said:
Locking pants are on Ebay, Amazon, and
Seasonedcitizen said:
Put a small split ring on the zipper of a back zipper dress and sew two more rings onto the dress near it. I have some back zippered body suits from Preventawear that will keep you from removing your diaper while dressed. I have one Mega Max diaper left and I plan to try that for a day when I will be away from home for hours.
I’d like to do the same maybe a laxative to before I leave the house

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
etx93 said:
Anyone one know best place to get locking clothes or pants? I bought couple different places but haven’t found a place to buy clothes that can lock
In preperation of me going 24/7, I bought a few cheap onesies to which my girlfriend then added eyelets to make them lockable (see picture below). That's quite an easy and cheap solution, but it does a pretty good job taking my ability to change myself away.

img-20230602-wa0000-jpg.110348

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and JustC
Nice..is that an ID diaper?

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude
star said:
Nice..is that an ID diaper?
Yep, one of my usual go-to diapers. Either ID-Slip, Seni or Better Dry. Little Kings if my girlfriend isn't at home for extended periods and thus can't change me for 8+ hours.

I would check out fetware.com, which is where I bought my pink locking plastic panties.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I wish I could help but I don't have any. I would like some though.

yolandabelle said:
There is https://themaidstore.com, they not the cheapest one but seems to be of a good quality
like wearing 24/7 at times, and being wet during the day. like to feel you aplying make up whiledressed.

Back