Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So I'm getting my first abdl diapers tomorrow and there the LittleForBig Potty Pants diapers. Has anyone else ever tried them before? what are they like in terms of absorbancy? are they comfy?

Last edited:
I tend to avoid LFB simply because of the price point they're by far the most expensive to buy in the UK but for a first they're great designs I can't speak for the quality or capacity as I've not tried them.

Last edited:
I like them. The plastic is awesome and the design is unique and humiliating! They are less absorbent than some ultra-high capacity diapers like the Megamax or Rearz' top of the line diapers, but right in line with most standard ABDL diapers. I'd buy them again for sure!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
I've been 23/7 for almost a week now (wet only), and tried lots of different ones. I read generally meh reviews for LFB, but I've found them very nice. Great prints, and the performance has been good, with great fit. I prefer the Nursery Pink and Fantasy prints, some models are just too much (BB). Compared to the Trest they hold less, but to be honest, I cannot wear the Trest long enough to use the whole thing anyway. Price point is high, and I have yet to find a way to get them at a significant discount.

Reactions: TigerDL and CutestPaddedFemboy
Back