• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Little from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Everyone,

I have just signed up to this website as I am wanting to make new local friends and hopefully speak to a few Mommies if any out there, preferably in my country, the UK.
I am also on FL with my Daddy which we share an account. We currently are not having much movement on there so thought I would try something new, so here I am.

A bit about me, I mix between little and sub, I have the best Daddy that I could ask for and I am a very happy little girl. I have been into the lifestyle for about 8 years and love every moment, and we are still learning so much and new kinks out there. Its a great journey so far!

It would be great to chat to like minded Mommies and little-girls in the UK and hopefully make new friends, maybe one day even meet.

Hope to hear from people. :smile:

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm not really into this little stuff and such, nor am I from the UK, but it'd be certainly nice to be friends! =)

Welcome from another UK member - there's a few of us on here, there was a UK thread a while back in fact.

Hey Elenwen.
Nice to hear from you.

What made you join this website? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking??

K

LittleK said:
Hey Elenwen.
Nice to hear from you.

What made you join this website? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking??

K
Answering your question literally — nothing made me. I decided to do so myself. =)

Seriously speaking, though, I just felt like I wanted to be part of a community, not just be on my own. And all communities in my country (I'm from Ukraine) are mostly filled with people, looking for... physical relationship, of you get what I mean. Or simply strange people.

Hi K welcome to ADISC and my group, how are you I am in London

- - - Updated - - -

Elenwen said:
Answering your question literally — nothing made me. I decided to do so myself. =)

Seriously speaking, though, I just felt like I wanted to be part of a community, not just be on my own. And all communities in my country (I'm from Ukraine) are mostly filled with people, looking for... physical relationship, of you get what I mean. Or simply strange people.

from Pictures kiev is beautiful

BabyGurlAlexa said:
from Pictures kiev is beautiful

It really is. Although the psychological atmosphere isn't very good nowadays, which spoils the city a great deal... For me, at least.

Hello LittleK,
Nice introduction. Can you tell us all a little about yourself beyond being ind SB/DL please?
And welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back