Little for big

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone ever try little for big ABDry? Thoughts on them? Really interested in trying them

I have tried them, purely because they're easily accessible on Amazon and guaranteed next-day delivery for me with Prime.

They're ok. I think there newer ones (?Baby Parade) are hook & loop and may have upgraded capacity etc, I'm not so sure (haven't tried them). Before I discovered NRU and the awesome amount of ABDL nappies out there, LFB and ABU/medical were my main choice.

LFB 'all white' ones weren't too bad. They don't hold a huge amount and I do recall leaking.

I much prefer Tykables, they're better in every way for me. It's subjective though, you might prefer LFB. Tkables, by comparison, hold more and are 'softer'. I've never had a Tykable leak on me either 😁

I also know there is some controversy surrounding LFB as a company, I can't remember exactly what the controversy was - if you look at some reviews on Amazon and elsewhere it does mention it I'm pretty sure.

* EDIT * I just see I misread your post, you mentioned the ABDry all white nappy. They're the ones I've tried, they're pretty good. Capacity is maybe 5000ml? They're good night nappies IIRC. They seem to swell up a fair bit, if I'm remembering correctly, maybe not as much as a Tykable but still a nice amount! :)

Last edited:
Littlebabyd said:
Anyone ever try little for big ABDry? Thoughts on them? Really interested in trying them
I have not tried them but I’m planning on buying a pack of those soon as they are 2 taped not 4 taped Nappies/Diapers

All LFB diapers are 4 tape. The illustrations don't match the diaper. Which is probably why they have pictures of the product on their website and amazon pages. If you are going to try them any way I recommend ordering direct from their site. They have UK shipping options now.

Joediaper said:
All LFB diapers are 4 tape. The illustrations don't match the diaper. Which is probably why they have pictures of the product on their website and amazon pages. If you are going to try them any way I recommend ordering direct from their site. They have UK shipping options now.
I am sorry you are right all Little For Big Diapers are 4 taped Diapers as I have checked on their Website. May be they need to sort out the packaging of their pack of diapers as I find it misleading.

Reactions: Joediaper
Akura said:
I also know there is some controversy surrounding LFB as a company, I can't remember exactly what the controversy was - if you look at some reviews on Amazon and elsewhere it does mention it I'm pretty sure.
Yes there was, I won't repost links or go into details as it has been talked about a few times on here but there are screenshots of conversations and other posts floating around the web if anyone really wants to know you can go looking.

Suffice to say the owner of LFB has said some very unkind things about the trans community, has been incredibly rude and forward to some of the girls who modelled for him, there was talk of racist comments made too and at one point it was found that one of their models was a minor, though to their credit, photos of that model were removed and a message posted to the effect of "she lied to us about her age" (though if you are doing photo shoots, public or private, you should be doing due diligence with background checks).

I imagine some of it was true since there are captures of conversations and comments but some of it may just be angry comments and stirring. It was many years back and from what I understand it was only one person (the owner), it's entirely possible he learned from that and has changed his ways as I haven't heard much more since then.

At the same time though LFB do make some good products, their diapers are not the best by far but work well and have some nice designs and their clothing is said to be decent quality. They just won't be getting any of my money.

I tried 2 packs of ABDry so far. They're ok for casual wear. They hold an average amount, are very crinkly and fluff up nice in the dryer on air dry only mode for a couple of minutes. One observation I've made with them is the plastic shell separates from the outer lining of the padding, especially at the rear waistband after I've been wearing it for a while. They stay together in one piece but the shell sort of swooshes around like a thin pair of plastic pants would. I love plain white diapers but I think I'll try something like Incontrol next.

Please don’t support them. They’re documented transphobes, anti-LGBTQ+, body shamers, and have promoted minors in kink before. There are plenty of better options for diapers out there these days from companies that are much more supportive of our community.

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I am sorry you are right all Little For Big Diapers are 4 taped Diapers as I have checked on their Website. May be they need to sort out the packaging of their pack of diapers as I find it misleading.
I'm not even interested in LFB diapers but I was checking the site as well for these 2 taped diapers:LOL:

There is still nothing substantiated to back up the claims against LFB.

The person on the other end of the conversation in question could have been anyone. There is no actual evidence that it was in fact the owner of LFB. It's very easy to fake a name on social media and cause serous harm to a business. Especially an overseas business that is very quiet and would never find my true identity.

As for the LGBTQ person that was body shamed... that came across the internet third party with no real proof as well. Just one person making claims against a business that turned them down to model products they weren't even looking for models for. :unsure:

Just because someone posts something on the internet doesn't mean it's 'documented'. Just because a friend of a friend 'heard someone say' doesn't make it 100% locked down, solid fact. We need real, hard evidence before we jump on a bandwagon smear campaign. Like a company known and seen on government websites to continue to attempt trademarking general terms and words in an effort to corner the market.

If they hate us so much then why do they continue to develop new products for us and continue to make them better quality? Seems a bit odd to me that they would do that when they could make a lot more money elsewhere in the adult product market.

Have they done some questionable things in the past? Yes. Are they still doing questionable things? No. Seems they may have learned from their mistakes and moved on.

-kicks the soapbox that appeared out of nowhere to the side-

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I find it misleading.
I did too. Maybe some day they might try to emulate the illustration and make a 90's baby diaper replica. Maybe not. But I can dream right?

Traveler said:
the plastic shell separates from the outer lining of the padding
Hmm... I haven't had this particular issue but the issue I did have I took to their feedback on the website and they actually got back to me via email. The next order I made they were fixed.

Last edited:
Littlebabyd said:

I've enjoyed every model I've tried from them. (the new ones: ABDdry, Baby Cuties, Vintage Baby) They're very high quality, very high capacity. They cost a little more as a result, and for me aren't suited to regular daywear, but they're great for overnight and on lazy weekends. I love the prints.

Reactions: depta99
Back