List of hobbies or things you enjoy doing while diapered.

I love wearing diapers for just about anything but just don’t care to be in diapers all the time .I just scratch that itch whenever I feel like diapering up.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Diaperman95
I love wearing them for everything except for swimming and during hot days. The thing I enjoy the most is chilling on bed while padded, with a blanket, and going for a trip when it's cold, although working padded is also great 😁

Reactions: BBBen, Diaperman95 and littledub1955
I have many hobbies, I love fishing while diapered up, yard work, working on our vehicles, recently started VR gaming, rode dirt bikes, road trips, wood working, working wood, going to gun range, hiking, boating, and so much more. just living life to its fullest all while diapered. I don't let wearing a diaper stop me from doing anything anyone else would do not diapered.

• Love
Reactions: cantwait, Diaperman95, Dlrobb25 and 2 others
chamberpot said:
I have many hobbies, I love fishing while diapered up, yard work, working on our vehicles, recently started VR gaming, rode dirt bikes, road trips, wood working, working wood, going to gun range, hiking, boating, and so much more. just living life to its fullest all while diapered. I don't let wearing a diaper stop me from doing anything anyone else would do not diapered.
I wish I knew how to repair my car... I have some minor (mainly cosmetic) damage from a run-in with a deer that crossed the road directly into me, even after I crossed the yellow line to avoid it, plus my car is overdue for an oil change (I just add the occasional quart to keep the stick wet, darn GDI engine vaporizes anything less than full synthetic), needs the brakes changed, and has the check engine light lit because of an issue with the "camshaft variable timing solenoid" but is still fully drivable...

I know how to build a computer from scratch, repair systems, perform upgrades, configure networks, and do some coding in a smattering of languages...

Reactions: Diaperman95
If I could work up the courage to leave my apartment in a diaper, I would love to go to the shooting range while diapered. Until then, I read while diapered and am going to try diapered meditation.

For me its lounging around in the morning with the diaper and plastic pants from night before. If alone i stay as long as i can till the diaper reaches its capacity. I will read a book or watch tv. I often do email or read social media such as this. Sometimes i may do some light cleaning but like all good things they need to end.

killahB said:
If I could work up the courage to leave my apartment in a diaper, I would love to go to the shooting range while diapered. Until then, I read while diapered and am going to try diapered meditation.
Just put pants on over it and walk out the door. I use Loose fitting pants with a stretch belt and a t shirt or polo shirt. People do not have xray vision and to be honest no one but you will ever know. I have never been called out over someone seeing my diaper. Just go for it. I have been to the range a lot with my diaper. In fact I have never went without a diaper.

Reactions: lilstinkie and killahB
My hobbies include
Reading abdl fiction and role-playing with my friends
I love it because mainstream media doesn't cover the emotions behind being being little and diapered and I find this content to be more relatable, though sometimes the stories can get bizzare and that's OK because it's nice to live in a little fantasy from time to time.

Honestly I enjoy doing anything diapered! I’ve even found being diapered has helped me venture out and try new things! This past summer my boyfriend and I went to an amusement park and I rode several roller coasters for the first time!! It was still scary, but I was able to push through it and didn’t stop after the first ride! I felt really proud of myself that day, before, I would have been too scared to even consider going on a ride! This summer, I’m hoping to go in at least one more ride than I did last year!!!

My favorite thing to do diapered probably has to be going to the zoo! It just makes me feel so safe and little! And a little naughty since I can pee in my diaper when Daddy has to stop to use the potty lol And it’s fun that when we’re in the car driving, I like to turn on the seat warmer (in the colder months) and my diaper holds in the heat lol 😂

I love gaming while diapered.

Reactions: artemisenterri
I was often padded when working on my new house years back when we bought it. It was interesting feeling padded while cutting wood, using nail gun, framing and sheet rock work....There were times I worked late and when along I would even get more into it by wearing a big poofy diaper ,boots and gloves and a t shirt only as I was working! I looked like one of those babies in those old Huggies commercials where the babies were dressed as construction workers. In retrospect it probably wasnt the safest attire to be in while doing nailing or cutting wood....I thought though if anyone walked in on me their jaw wouldve dropped seeing me as a big baby doing construction work! It was just a crazy idea I had at the time and wanted to see what it wouldve been like padded doing that type work.

Last edited:
My favorite thing to do while padded is right where I'm at right now. On adisc or playing one of my many games here on this pc or exploring the world in Google Earth VR.

MikeDJ said:
I was often padded when working on my new house years back when we bought it. It was interesting feeling padded while cutting wood, using nail gun, framing and sheet rock work....There were times I worked late and when along I would even get more into it by wearing a big poofy diaper ,boots and gloves and a t shirt only as I was working! I looked like one of those babies in those old Huggies commercials where the babies we.re dressed as construction workers. In retrospect it probably wasnt the safest attire to be in while doing nailing or cutting wood....I thought though if anyone walked in on me their jaw wouldve dropped seeing me as a big baby doing construction work! It was just a crazy idea I had at the time and wanted to see what it wouldve been like padded doing that type work.
I love to do work in the shop and I am always padded. I do not care much for the AB side but that is just me. If you like the lathe you should make some adult size rattle for you. I am fixing to do one or the grand son. In baby sizes of course. I just thought about it the night before last. I would like to see a few of your projects. You could PM me if you want.

Back