Lille supreme fit

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've ordered some lille supreme fit nappies from amazon that are arriving tomorrow. Wondering if anyone else has tried these and what their thoughts were.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-200550_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-200550_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Lostboy123 said:
I've ordered some lille supreme fit nappies from amazon that are arriving tomorrow. Wondering if anyone else has tried these and what their thoughts were.
I used them loads in the past! They good nappy! Very good. I prefer pretty printed ones so I don't use them anymore. But they are good. Enjoy 😉

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I tired them few years and I liked them they held up quite well

I've tried them off and on and they feel pretty good.

I found Lille to be fairly average, not great and leaked a few times but better than some and usually quite cheap even compared to other medical type diapers.

Last edited:
They are my daily wear. They're not super high capacity compared to abdl ones, but are good for more than a few hours. I trust them for my overnight wear too.

I like to try different diapers, but I don't think that Lille diapers are available in the U.S.

I have three packs right now! Pretty good at holding leaks, quite comfy, all round "tidy whities". But not exactly one for special occasions.

Update on this. They arrived today. I saved up by not going for a wee all afternoon whilst at work and put one on when I got home before going shopping.

Worked perfectly and I was able to full on flood it. Took it all without leaking a bit and I was able to walk (awkwardly) to the toilet to change as if nothing had happened.

Reactions: normalguy and Kittyinpink
Lostboy123 said:
Update on this. They arrived today. I saved up by not going for a wee all afternoon whilst at work and put one on when I got home before going shopping.

Worked perfectly and I was able to full on flood it. Took it all without leaking a bit and I was able to walk (awkwardly) to the toilet to change as if nothing had happened.
Glad you liked them! 😊

I've now pooed in these as well and confirm that they're great for that as well. They mask the odour very well and I couldn't smell anything before I went to change.

Back