• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lil' Panda Introduction ^-^

edenbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello there!

I'm a little red panda who's into a lot of things !

I'm french (so if I make silly english mistakes, I'm sorry!), my adult age is 24, and I'm a music-lover. I've been studying music for like...15 years, I stopped a year ago to start a job as Loca/CS for a video-game, which is my second passion.

My little age would be... 9-11 years old. I'm a happy little red panda, who loves to make his friends happy and play with everyone. I'm a bit late on the whole potty training thing though... Which means that I have to wear some protection, well hidden when I go to school though. Don't want friends to find out D:

When I'm in little space, I usually cuddle with my stuffed animals collection (I have like... 40 or 50 plushies laying near my bed!). My favourite stuffed animal is a cute bunny, you can see it on my profile picture! I love him with all my heart, and I have never stopped sleeping with him... He's my best friend and he makes me so happy ^-^

Anyway, enough about me, if you ever want to talk, please do not hesitate to PM me ^-^ I'll try to be active on forums if I'm not too shy.

Thank you for reading ~ Hope my introduction wasn't too long or anything D:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to ADISC, Panda! I remember when I first started playing video games around the age of 3 myself IRL...F-Zero on the SNES really got me hooked into racing games mainly and so my gaming computer stands proud with a Logitech G27 racing wheel mounted on it 24/7!

Hope you have a great time with the forums! Stay dry, lol

prizedcoffeecup said:
Welcome to ADISC, Panda! I remember when I first started playing video games around the age of 3 myself IRL...F-Zero on the SNES really got me hooked into racing games mainly and so my gaming computer stands proud with a Logitech G27 racing wheel mounted on it 24/7!

Hope you have a great time with the forums! Stay dry, lol

Nice ~ I've never been really into racing games my self (except F-Zero and Mario Kart maybe ? xD). Though I absolutely LOVED playing the new Forza Horizon game, it was really refreshing and I'd love to find more games like that ^-^

Thank you for the warm welcome ~.

Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
LittleRedPanda said:
Nice ~ I've never been really into racing games my self (except F-Zero and Mario Kart maybe ? xD). Though I absolutely LOVED playing the new Forza Horizon game, it was really refreshing and I'd love to find more games like that ^-^

Thank you for the warm welcome ~.

You're welcome! Yeah, I like the new Horizon as well though I find it even more fun to fly around in whatever random piece of crap on BeamNG.drive doing time trials, Assetto Corsa as well! Although I do like two older FPS games quite a bit as well, Halo 1 for the PC and a far more obscure one called No One Lives Forever 2.

I forget what other games are like Horizon if any though...wish you well finding them!

Hi Nourz,
Don't get to upset about any small mistakes in your English. Trust me here. English is the FIRST tong of 90% of us here, and we are rotten with it ourselves. I personally have some small excuse as I'm dyslexic. But others around her...
BTW Welcome to the group. :)

Back