Laying around in a wet diaper!

Tori94 said:
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!
I love Doing that! I’m currently gardining and having accidents in my diaper. Enjoy your diapered day my friend!… you big baby!

Reactions: dl44decades
Tori94 said:
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!
best feeling ever

• Love
Reactions: Tori94 and dl44decades
I like to stay busy instead of lying around, but I much prefer when my diapers are wet. Love how they feel, so warm moist around me. On the other hand, spending a few hours out by our pool, laying out in my diapers and rubber pants, reading a book with a beer by my side is heaven.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
Lyric said:
I like to stay busy instead of lying around, but I much prefer when my diapers are wet. Love how they feel, so warm moist around me. On the other hand, spending a few hours out by our pool, laying out in my diapers and rubber pants, reading a book with a beer by my side is heaven.
I’m doing yard work now in a diaper.. I’m kinda nervous because I think 2 inches of my diaper was poking out… embarrassing!

• Love
Lyric said:
I'm very fortunate that my wife will change me pretty much all the time. Her mom stays lives with us now and she changes me occasionally when my wife is out or too busy.
Having my change my diapers would be great but having my Mother-In-Law change my diapers!!!! I do not know.

• Love
Lyric said:
I'm very fortunate that my wife will change me pretty much all the time. Her mom stays lives with us now and she changes me occasionally when my wife is out or too busy.
Wow I wish my wife did that! I’m very lucky but wish she liked me in diapers! She is a disciplinarian though so I can’t complain!

• Love
I have been a DL off and on for many years. Then I became Incontinent a little over 3 years ago. I have been wearing Disposable diapers and plastic panties 24/7 for about 2 to 3 years. I am especially wet when I sleep, I use a booster with my diapers and plastic panties at night and a lot of morning I will get and not change and go downstairs for my morning coffee and continue to wear and wet my night diapers more for a few hours and just love it. My wife knows I am incontinent, and I wear diapers and plastic pants but is ignores this part of me.

• Love
Tori94 said:
I've been wearing the Northshore Supreme in a size up from my normal fit - I normally wear a medium but been wearing larges at my standing desk. My diaper can usually handle around 3-4 wettings before it begins to pool up and needs a change. I love how large diapers wraps around my waist like those baby diapers and the droopiness of the wetness makes me feel like a complete little kid again.

• Love
Reactions: southeastlittle and Tori94
I definitely love lounging around in my wet and cozy night diaper in the morning, but it makes it REALLY hard to get anything done. Right now I'm debating if I should get cleaned up and get outside before it gets too hot or just stay in my diaper :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Tori94 and Sidewinder
Back