Kinda fun - at work

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m wearing Depend Fit-Flex to work for the first time. I sit at a desk in mu own office. The last 3 hours of my day, I set my Apple watch to go off every 20 minutes set to vibrate. When it goes off I let my watch vibrate, relax and let any pee come out on its own until it’s all out. When I’m done releasing, I press reset and wait another 20 minutes and do it again.

My goal is to change into a fresh one when I get home and continue until bed time. I also plan to set the same alarm for 2:30 am hoping I would automatically release or subconsciously remind me to release when I felt the vibration.

I’m sure it would take a really long time to train my brain to accomplish this and would probably bad if it got out of control. I’m not too worried.

Does anybody have any simple “just for fun” things like this they like to do?

I had to go #2 so I did release a good portion. I don’t really want to leak so I’m being cautious in case it’s a big one.

I’m heading out in 10 minutes and it will go off in 15. The front is pretty full at the moment. I’m considering letting it leak into my jeans and figure out an explanation for my wife if she sees it. She doesn’t know I have one on. She knows I like to wear...but in bed! Cheap thrills!

Hmm, when I wear diapers I just pee as soon as I can - constantly. Kind of just relax the bladder and just let it happen. Works all day long and I don't need a watch. But I don't wear diapers to bed, I get up if I have to go...I know it sounds strange, but I just can't sleep with diapers...And a good nights sleep is more important to me

Reactions: DLguy23
Back