• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just started

Kitty87

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have urge inco which has got worse recently but i actually like peeing in nappy’s and did before inco started. No one else knows just me. am getting more relaxed just using my nappy rather than trying to hold and not bering able to and then flooding just as i get to loo. Finding just weeing in nappy less stressful. Feel naughty though

Reactions: Chrissie, Jorelaxed, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
Hello and welcome to the forum. hope you have fun here

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hi Kitty87 welcome to ADISC.
I have been wearing nappies full time for some years now owing to IBS and bowel leaks, plus the occasional sudden bladder urges, when a toilet is too far away to use.
My life is far less stressful these days as my nappies have spared me many times from being shamed in public, when I have lost control of my body functions.
I am so used to wearing protection now that I totally forget that nappies are my underwear until I have to use them.
The only negative side is that I don't feel naughty much any more.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Welcome on board. Good folks here. (y)

Kitty87 said:
I have urge inco which has got worse recently but i actually like peeing in nappy’s and did before inco started. No one else knows just me. am getting more relaxed just using my nappy rather than trying to hold and not bering able to and then flooding just as i get to loo. Finding just weeing in nappy less stressful. Feel naughty though
Hello Kitty87 and welcome to the wonderful community of adisc. Good to hear that you are managing your urge incontinence in a way that is good for you and makes you relaxed and not stressed. Feeling 'naughty' is part of it for a lot of us, even though it might not be impacting on anybody else in any way. Feel free to interact with the lovely people here, ask questions, share experiences and make friends if you want to. Most of all, hope you are able to happily accept the way you are and enjoy as much as you can.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Jorelaxed and chamberpot
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Kitty87 said:
Hi Kitty, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle: Naughty but nice! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Jorelaxed and chamberpot
Hello and welcome Kitty87 to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Hello Kitty87 and welcome to the community.

Back