• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

~ Just Saying Hello & Introducing Myself ~ I'm Just A Girl 🎀

Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
Thank you! At first I thought your avatar was Macarons and I was about to jump on a plane and fight you for them. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BBBen and Forced
leafgoalie said:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy!
That you, I am sure that I will. Blue is the best ever, it's my favorite color for sure!

Reactions: leafgoalie and BBBen
JustAGirl said:
Hello there to you. I live in the US, originally from Berlin. So nice to meet you.
Interesting city, was there the spring after the wall came down. Haven't been back since but it has changed enormously.

Hello and Welcome

Nice intro. Welcome aboard.

JustAGirl said:
Thank you so much. I am really happy to be here.
you are welcome. Its a nice place to able meet others

Hello & Welcome from Texas !

JustAGirl said:
~ Just Saying Hello & Introducing Myself ~ I'm Just A Girl 🎀 ~

There's not a lot to see here. I am pretty much just your basic girl. Dresses, skirts, tennis, girls (and boys 😉) traveling, cats and Starbucks ... Oh, and my four brilliant sons (Boyz) of mine are of course my entire world! Look forward to getting to know everyone here, and thanks for having me. ~ Auf Wiedersehen für jetzt 🎀
Lovely intro JustAGirl. Hope you enjoy being here, adisc is a lovely place with amazing people!

Back