just bought my first ABDL diapers! <3 <3

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
im super exited šŸ˜„ in just a few (hopefully short) weeks, I will receive my first case of abdl designed diapers. I ordered a case of LFB Baby Cuties. they're hecking ADORABLE. ā¤ have any of you tried them? if so, how do you like them, and were there any problems?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Curiousmess, jspoter, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
do you vintage baby If so there soooo adorable cute and soft

Reactions: griphixx
I brought my first adult diapers too just 2 days ago. I cant wait to try them!

• Love
Reactions: jspoter and griphixx
oddish said:
I brought my first adult diapers too just 2 days ago. I cant wait to try them!
that's awesome I love the LFB diapers only ever tried vintage baby and little dreamers

• Love
I believe my 1st ABDL diaper was Bambino back in '03. You're getting a wonderful brand. Keep in mind that it'll last a lot longer than the ones you're used to

ABDL diapers are always exciting!!

I havenā€™t tried baby cuties myself, but the are heckin cute! Youā€™ll have to let us know how they are!

Omg I just ordered samples of Little Dreamers and Vintage Baby! Theyā€™re my first abdl diapers too

Last edited:
  • Love
you will really like the vintage baby that's why I bought my first samples cuz there really adorable and super cute and the little dreamers are pretty good was well hope you enjoy them when you get them and let me know what you think of them when you get them

Reactions: griphixx and LilxFawn
griphixx said:
im super exited šŸ˜„ in just a few (hopefully short) weeks, I will receive my first case of abdl designed diapers. I ordered a case of LFB Baby Cuties. they're hecking ADORABLE. ā¤ have any of you tried them? if so, how do you like them, and were there any problems?
Nice! I love ABDL diapers more than any other adult diaper.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and griphixx
ABDL diapers are better than any store bought pos diaper my next one I want to get is ABU SDK and PeekABU and barebum

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
ABDL diapers are always exciting!!

I havenā€™t tried baby cuties myself, but the are heckin cute! Youā€™ll have to let us know how they are!
Will do :giggle:

littledreamers333 said:
ABDL diapers are better than any store bought pos diaper my next one I want to get is ABU SDK and PeekABU and barebum
PeekABU diapers look adorable as well, but ABU has really expensive shipping..

Reactions: littledreamers333
that's why I dont want to order any ABU cuz of shipping cost

littledreamers333 said:
that's why I dont want to order any ABU cuz of shipping cost
It's definitely worth it, but I don't have that sort of money because of school and such.

Reactions: littledreamers333
i just got my first i love them so much

crinkles was my first patterned diapers, it realy helped me get into the dl phase, and i liked the fact that each pack had 15, not 10 or so, but i found comfy dry 24/7 was a good deal for its time too, 18 per pack, and affordable too

jspoter said:
crinkles was my first patterned diapers, it realy helped me get into the dl phase, and i liked the fact that each pack had 15, not 10 or so, but i found comfy dry 24/7 was a good deal for its time too, 18 per pack, and affordable too
ye i love crinklz im planing on getting another pack and some more stuff from my last post and try to go 24/7 in diapers!!

• Love
Reactions: griphixx and jspoter
Crinklz are pretty bulky arnt they?

I'd like to find a diaper to sample that isnt bulky but can still hold good wetting

Back