• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just a big baby

babyjenny12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, I have been lurking on this site for a long time and have picked up some great information.
I'm retiered and am 71 and have worn nappies most of my life. I am very lucky as I have a friend
who comes to see me every week and puts me in my cot and treats me as a baby, and every day
sends me to my cot at different times throughout the week and will give me different tasks to
complete each day.
I look forward to reading some more of the great stories on this site.

Reactions: Wolfman69, littledreamers333 and PadPhilosopher
babyjenny12 said:
Hi, I have been lurking on this site for a long time and have picked up some great information.
I'm retiered and am 71 and have worn nappies most of my life. I am very lucky as I have a friend
who comes to see me every week and puts me in my cot and treats me as a baby, and every day
sends me to my cot at different times throughout the week and will give me different tasks to
complete each day.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
babyjenny12 said:
complete each day.
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome

I’m not far behind you, age-wise. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome

Back