J.K Rowling references ABDL in (spoilers)

BabyDemon33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
In Troubled Blood there is a weirdly out of place sub plot involveing a CEO who moonlights as an adult baby. Its not portrayed in a negative light strictly speaking. It got me thinking, is JK into ABDL, is she secretly moonlighting as an adult baby, hell she could be wrighting amazon/audible erotica on the side for all i know

Last edited:
Reactions: WanderingToddler
I believe her original name for one of her HP characters was Ron WeeWee-sley 😉

• Haha
Reactions: iPad, AJFan2020 and Lyokodl
BabyDemon33 said:
In Troubled Blood there is a weirdly out of place sub plot involveing a CEO who moonlights as an adult baby. Its not portrayed in a negative light strictly speaking. It got me thinking, is JK into ABDL, is she secretly moonlighting as an adult baby, hell she could be wrighting amazon/audible erotica on the side for all i know
no she isn't however when she includes stuff like this into her works she is a compulsive researcher of the things she adds in. this is why spells in the wizarding world books like harry potter and other side works use Latin for each spell's incantation

Reactions: Lyokodl
Fangs said:
no she isn't however when she includes stuff like this into her works she is a compulsive researcher of the things she adds in. this is why spells in the wizarding world books like harry potter and other side works use Latin for each spell's incantation
But its so out of place in the story and it comes almost out of nowhere

BabyDemon33 said:
But its so out of place in the story and it comes almost out of nowhere
she always adds some sort of trope for her characters

Just too be clear I don’t aprove of her Transexclushion

Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Sheepies
Fangs said:
are there any other examples of this? using latin in the spells seems like a pretty common and low effort thing to do

She’s transphobic and is using her fame and money to lobby for transphobic legislation so she could be into anything and i wouldn’t care. If i wanted to read it i’d pirate a copy before i’d support anything she makes money from.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess, CaterpillarSick, Sheepies and 1 other person
Yeah, given her transphobia, I personally don’t want anything to do with her. Especially since I’m trans, I now refuse to purchase anything that would give her money. I don’t want to identify with her at all.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess, CaterpillarSick and RukTheKansasDiaperLover
Yep, waiting to see how long before this thread was hijacked by those intolerant of someone expressing a factual opinion that they disagree with. And I wasn't disappointed.

KCA said:
Yep, waiting to see how long before this thread was hijacked by those intolerant of someone expressing a factual opinion that they disagree with. And I wasn't disappointed.
"factual opinion" XD

Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Weatheronthe8s
How do i close a thred before it starts a riot?

Reactions: Deleted member 9978
BabyDemon33 said:
How do i close a thred before it starts a riot?
i think it has to be reposted so it’s seen

chaochai said:
are there any other examples of this? using latin in the spells seems like a pretty common and low effort thing to do
the spells in harry potter is Latin

KCA said:
Please explain what you mean by "factual opinion"

KCA said:
Sheepies said:
Please explain what you mean by "factual opinion"
I too would just love to know what a "Factual Opinion" is??

MandyBear said:
I too would just love to know what a "Factual Opinion" is??
I personally don't care about companies personal values, not a Harry Potter fan but I will buy any product if it's decent regardless of said companies morals. I still eat Chick-fil-A as a BI Dude no craps given.

Last edited:
Nickshadowfox said:
I personally don't care about companies personal values, not a Harry Potter fan but I will buy any product if it's decent regardless of said companies morals. I still eat Chick-fil-A as a BI Dude no craps given.
but what is a factual opinion my guy? we are all dying to know lmao

(in case its not obvious this is a joke)

Last edited:
chaochai said:
but what is a factual opinion my guy? we are all dying to know lmao

(in case its not obvious this is a joke)
I never said anything personally about a factual opinion, just saw the nonsense dog pile and threw in my two cents. Might wanna go back and read who said factual opinion. *headpats*

Last edited:
Nickshadowfox said:
I never said anything personally about a factual opinion, just saw the nonsense dog pile and threw in my two cents. Might wanna go back and read who said factual opinion. *headpats*
i know you didnt. it was a joke, like i said. we were all laughing at that phrase and you didnt need to be condescending

Back