J&J baby powder and Desitin

Do you use baby powder and a zinc oxide cream?

• Total voters

subietodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just out of curiosity, how many here use these items? I do, on a regular basis. I find they help with chafing and preventing rashes.

Just baby powder most times. I've only used Desitin a couple times in my ABDL career.

I never use Desitin, but I ALWAYS use J&J baby powder: there is nothing on Earth quite like the babyish smell. (And it keeps your bottom dry too.) 🤭

I try to power every change. I use the cream in the morning, before bed, and as needed in-between. The cream gives good coverage for a bit so it's mainly when I notice the need to reapply.

I like Walmart's Equate Diaper Rash cream in the 16oz container/tub. I have more control over how much I get to apply. For powder, I use J & J Cornstarch--either the medicated or the aloe and vitamin E varieties depending on what's available.

Last edited:
Powder at every change. Desitin only if I have a rash.

Just use Johnson’s powder now and again

I'm not uzing baby powder but I use Mustela diaper creem. I found out it's the best for me, preventing irritation and redness even after shaving down there.

I like using Johnson and Johnson blossom scent and lavender.

Reactions: Poofybutt
LittleLadyAmora said:
I like using Johnson and Johnson blossom scent and lavender.

Same here, I use Johnson and Johnson Lavender when I diaper up and after every change, so does my Mommy/GF, it's such a pleasant scent ☺

I also use a zinc oxide cream between the legs and at the base of my bottom when I diaper up and get changed, I find that it tends to mitigate sweat and keeps me from getting rashes. I haven't had a rash in literal years since using the powder and cream method :)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
Same here, I use Johnson and Johnson Lavender when I diaper up and after every change, so does my Mommy/GF, it's such a pleasant scent ☺

I also use a zinc oxide cream between the legs and at the base of my bottom when I diaper up and get changed, I find that it tends to mitigate sweat and keeps me from getting rashes. I haven't had a rash in literal years since using the powder and cream method :)
I've never used zinc oxide I just use regular lotion or body butter because of the smells but, I think when I get paid I'm going to buy some actual baby wash products from the store. 🐱

When in full mode we use desitin, j&j lotion and powder, lotion on the belly, arms and legs... very relaxing, also we have a applicator which is a rubber paddle like thing to keeps hands clean when applying the diaper rash cream

I use Aveeno baby lotion exclusively. It works really well.

I use J&J Baby Powder all the time. Never used or needed a zinc oxide cream.

I use J&J powder at every change and will use a light coat of A&D on sensitive areas (too much can affect/destroy the leg gathers). I’ve never had to use a zinc ointment as I've never gotten a rash. (Maybe once). Because of the risk of Zinc poisoning ( continually long term usage ) you should only use it if you are having a rash and not at every change on healthy skin. 😃

Baby powder always, zinc rarely as needed for rash.

Back