• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It’s time I said hello properly and say thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Over the years I’ve often found google links from this page when searching for help or answers to many of the questions about this side of my life that I’ve had over the years,
I will honestly say this forum is probably one of the reasons I have managed to accept and not feel ashamed of this part of my life, and for that I thank all of you.

my earliest memories of having any interest in diapers/nappies was when I was 7/8 ish and I took one from my mothers friends house when we were visiting and took it home,

As much as I tried to suppress my feelings during my teens it would always pop up and every once in a while I would buy dry nights or some type of pull up,

back then I always thought I was weird and alone and the only one, it wasn’t until the internet became mainstream ( that shows my age lol) that I started to realise I was far from alone,

Im finally comfortable with the fact that I’m a Diaper lover......
I’m also a very outgoing person when I’m with friends yet somewhat anxious when not In familiar situations or company, however I do make friends very quickly and start to be myself ( you will either love me or hate me )
I have got a great career and working life,
Outside of that I love gaming, Xbox, pc, PlayStation
I’ve got them all, I’m very much a car fan, over the years I’ve had some really nice and fast cars, I love the adrenaline rush that comes from fast cars.
I also love travelling, going out for food and drinks,

like I said I’ve stumbled on this group many times but never wanted to join as I never felt completely comfortable with having a connection to any abdl group,
My GF had known about my dl side for 5 years but was never comfortable with it but recently things have changed and she wants to do anything to make me feel comfortable and understand the situation better, so this is as much for her as it is for me,

Thanks and look forward to being involved in this group
😀😀

• Love
Reactions: SAPexpanded, dlguy4life, LittleScotty and 4 others
Hello Adamf and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: Adamf
Hello Adams! Thanks and welcome here ❤️

I can relate to your story. ADISC really helped me with self acceptance as well and this is the reason why I joined too.

And as I started accepting myself, my partner started supporting me as well ❤️

Welcome again, hugs <3

like it you drive the fast car I'll fix it when it breaks boom 👨‍🔧 welcome to the form.

Very great introduction! 😀

And I've been on the same boat as you too- trying to discover my true self through my past.

I'll admit that after running into this forum several times before in the past looking for diaper info and tips; I've never considered joining. But two to three days ago I decided to go with it. Now I feel right at home here, making new friends, following others with same interests and different interests too, and just feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and views that I normally don't share with others.

I'm glade you gave us a great introduction to yourself and your past. Also glade your gf is supportive and accepting of your passion. 😊 Wishing ya'll the best as always!

Welcome to the group! :)

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Great introduction, I too was glad to find the internet and that i wasn't the "only one" I used to like fast cars faster motorcycles but as i have aged it is slower cars and even slower boats...welcome to the group

Reactions: Kayleigh, Adamf and GoodniteLover219
mechanicX said:
like it you drive the fast car I'll fix it when it breaks boom 👨‍🔧 welcome to the form.
Tbh this one doesn’t break, ok it’s just destroyed a rocker gasket but to me that’s like a tyre needing air lol, but your more than welcome to come help me with any upgrades or issues that arise 👍👍

Fast cars and gaming? You sound like me! I've spent the past few hours screaming around on my bike and I'm about to start playing Xbox. Of course I've stayed padded the whole time ;)

Welcome to the group great introduction especially with the internet thing I’m so old I had an commodore 64 back in the late 80’s with a dot matrix printer boy does that bring back memories. We are a mixed bunch!! I’ll just leave it at that

hubert said:
Fast cars and gaming? You sound like me! I've spent the past few hours screaming around on my bike and I'm about to start playing Xbox. Of course I've stayed padded the whole time ;)
What bike you got, a knee full metal ended my bike days several years ago but I still get the occasional moment when I think about buying another lol

jasonm03 said:
Welcome to the group great introduction especially with the internet thing I’m so old I had an commodore 64 back in the late 80’s with a dot matrix printer boy does that bring back memories. We are a mixed bunch!! I’ll just leave it at that

im guessing were around the same age lol

Adamf said:
What bike you got, a knee full metal ended my bike days several years ago but I still get the occasional moment when I think about buying another lol
I ride a 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Sorry to hear about your knee! I'm assuming it was the result of going down on the bike?

hubert said:
I ride a 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Sorry to hear about your knee! I'm assuming it was the result of going down on the bike?
Sorry it’s taken so long to reply, I’ve not been in a great place lately so I’ve stayed away from the internet, tbh I’ve only just got a new smart phone lol,
Oh ye I went down and then had the delight of being rode over by 2 bikes lol, it was moto x though not road, after years of riding super bikes it was a 250cc that put me in hospital and made me need to learn to walk again lol

• Wow
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back