It’s going to be an exciting night!

LittleRen77

Love being Little!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For the first time, I asked my wife if she’d mind me being a Little tonight, and overnight. She said, go for it! So, now I’m in my diaper and PJs, ready for bed. Watching a big people movie then off to bed. No using the potty until tomorrow! Woo hoo! Update tomorrow!1684626657017.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, Littlebabaprince, littledreamers333 and 20 others
Way to go! It's fantastic that she's cool with it. Does she participate in any way? Does she pat your butt when you crawl into bed?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
iluvdps2 said:
Way to go! It's fantastic that she's cool with it. Does she participate in any way? Does she pat your butt when you crawl into bed?
Other than colouring at the table with me once,she hasn’t participated yet. We’ll see about the pat on the butt!

Reactions: Angelapinks and tempestcd
LittleRen77 said:
For the first time, I asked my wife if she’d mind me being a Little tonight, and overnight. She said, go for it! So, now I’m in my diaper and PJs, ready for bed. Watching a big people movie then off to bed. No using the potty until tomorrow! Woo hoo! Update tomorrow!View attachment 109557
I am going out that’s my version of fun

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
It WAS a great night! Spent the night alongside my wife, with my stuffie Bonnie, paci, and bottle. Watched Bluey to fall asleep. Had to do a diaper change at 3am - I was worried it was getting too full! Woke at 7am. So fun!
1684675685114.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabaprince, Angelapinks, lilbabyjooce and 5 others
Where did you get such a large bottle nipple, I want one, I have a rearz bottle but I rarely use it because its a little heavy and made out of glass and I'm affraid I would break it when I'm little, I would say I slip from 3 yrs old to 12-18 months and it can vary by what I'm doing, a large nipple like you have here would work nicely if I can adjust it to one of my 3 normal baby sized bottles.

Reactions: longallsboy and LittleRen77
I’ve been drinking 6.8% Perry since 4pm it’s now 8pm and I’m drunk as a sunk or passed asa tart as we call In the uk 😁🍺🍺🍺🍺🤣🤣

CodyBaby said:
Where did you get such a large bottle nipple, I want one, I have a rearz bottle but I rarely use it because its a little heavy and made out of glass and I'm affraid I would break it when I'm little, I would say I slip from 3 yrs old to 12-18 months and it can vary by what I'm doing, a large nipple like you have here would work nicely if I can adjust it to one of my 3 normal baby sized bottles.
It’s this nipple. I love it. It fits onto the glass bottle by pulling out the standard one and pushing this one in.
Rearz - Wide Neck XXL Silicone Adult Specialty Bottle Nipple https://a.co/d/3zGdRAU

LittleRen77 said:
It’s this nipple. I love it. It fits onto the glass bottle by pulling out the standard one and pushing this one in.
Rearz - Wide Neck XXL Silicone Adult Specialty Bottle Nipple https://a.co/d/3zGdRAU
So it wouldn't be a fit for the regular baby bottles, its specifically for the rearz adult glass bottle that I fear using because its made of glass, its so heavy, I don't feel safe using it in little mode, I fear it would smash into pieces, but I may order that nipple and take the risk now, but this will have to wait a few months, I gotta do some upgrades to my PC next month, 16GB of ram isn't cutting it anymore, so gonna do the 32GB upgrade, will be tight on my budget but worth it.

Reactions: LittleRen77
LittleRen77 said:
For the first time, I asked my wife if she’d mind me being a Little tonight, and overnight. She said, go for it! So, now I’m in my diaper and PJs, ready for bed. Watching a big people movie then off to bed. No using the potty until tomorrow! Woo hoo! Update tomorrow!View attachment 109557
It sounds like you've had an incredible experience. Isn't it an amazing feeling when your wife accepts and is okay with you endulging in little time.

I've read a few of your posts and it seems as though you are both tackling this in a very mature way and not rushing into anything. Baby steps as everyone says, and it's so true. Everything falls into place with patience and communication.

I told my wife back in November, there were a few tough times in the beginning but now she totally gets it and is happy to engage with little me. We're 6 months in now and I get to be little once a week with full use of my nappy 😌She'll sometimes change me, talk to me like you do a little one, bathe me, read stories to me and even play with my teddy bear, pretending he whispers and talks to her.

I think your wife will engage with you before too long!! Keep us all updated. BTW, I love you're jammies!! 😍😍

Last edited:
ItsTimmyTime said:
It sounds like you've had an incredible experience. Isn't it an amazing feeling when your wife accepts and is okay with you endulging in little time.

I've read a few of your posts and it seems as though you are both tackling this in a very mature way and not rushing into anything. Baby steps as everyone says, and it's so true. Everything falls into place with patience and communication.

I told my wife back in November, there were a few tough times in the beginning but now she totally gets it and is happy to engage with little me. We're 6 months in now and I get to be little once a week with full use of my nappy 😌She'll sometimes change me, talk to me like you do a little one, bathe me, read stories to me and even play with my teddy bear, pretending he whispers and talks to her.

I think your wife will engage with you before too long!! Keep us all updated. BTW, I love you're jammies!! 😍😍
It is amazing that my wife is ok with my Little side. I want to be careful not to throw too much at her too quickly, so as not to get her too buzzed by it. So far so good, but from her reactions I can see I need to take it slow.

She hasn’t yet shown any interest in getting too involved in my Little role, neither as a playmate nor a caregiver, but that may come in time. For me, I need to get more into my Little role when I’m with her, so she really sees my Little side. So far, I’ve only played a “little bit Little”! I need to truly start being a 4 year old around her when I’m playing, and that might bring out her playful side.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It’s pretty exciting and lots of fun! I’ll keep everyone posted!

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Happy you had a good experience !!
Do hope you express how nice it was to your wife and too appreciate her in return some way ! ;)

Reactions: ianwee and LittleRen77
Rita said:
Happy you had a good experience !!
Do hope you express how nice it was to your wife and to appreciate her in return some way ! ;)
Definitely! I’ve thanked her often for letting me indulge in my playtime. I’ll have to emphasize how much I enjoy it too. Thanks for the feedback!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ianwee
LittleRen77 said:
It is amazing that my wife is ok with my Little side. I want to be careful not to throw too much at her too quickly, so as not to get her too buzzed by it. So far so good, but from her reactions I can see I need to take it slow.

She hasn’t yet shown any interest in getting too involved in my Little role, neither as a playmate nor a caregiver, but that may come in time. For me, I need to get more into my Little role when I’m with her, so she really sees my Little side. So far, I’ve only played a “little bit Little”! I need to truly start being a 4 year old around her when I’m playing, and that might bring out her playful side.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It’s pretty exciting and lots of fun! I’ll keep everyone posted!
You're approaching it in a very sensible way. It is easy to get carried away in the early stages. I remember back at the start I read a DM to my wife, sent to me from another member on here. He spoke in depth about how his wife cared for him and babied him. I distinctively remember my wife saying "I don't know how she can do that!" She seemed horrified, yet months later she's pretty much there herself!

Obviously everyone's partner is different but it sounds like you're off to an amazing start. As your wife begins to develop a relationship/bond with your little side and realises there's actually nothing to be afraid of or threatened by, then you strike the right balance between adult and little time, that relationship will only strengthen. It just takes time 😁🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ianwee and LittleRen77
LittleRen77 said:
Can't wait for the update!

Reactions: diaperdude and LittleRen77
Living the dream.

Reactions: LittleRen77
Part of the dream anyway. If wife was little too and you shared a crib then... 🥹

LittleAndAlone said:
Part of the dream anyway. If wife was little too and you shared a crib then... 🥹
Well THATS a dream. I won’t ask for that just yet! 🤣

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleRen77 said:
Well THATS a dream. I won’t ask for that just yet! 🤣
Walking the line between crib and dog house. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude and LittleRen77
Back