Is it weird that I don't want people to care if they call me the wrong pronoun?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The title shows it all. Look, I know it is going to happen, I just don't want people to worry to death when they call me the wrong pronoun. It is very hard but I just don't want people to get upset and worried when they do. I know others don't agree with me on that but I don't want people to worry about offending me. I hope that makes since.

• Thinking
Reactions: KrankyPants, cappydiaperlvr, Saltedcaramel64 and 1 other person
I have days when I want to be referred to in the neutral and can't stand the masculine...and some days I just shrug it off like a prostitute shrugs off a John. But when I'm in Baby Mode, I'm all girl and nothing else. 🤗🥰👧

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, ShyBoo81, PuppyMouseMikki and 3 others
Just refer to me as “Your Royal Highness”.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, Peesalot, Lyokodl and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
Just refer to me as “Your Royal Highness”.
Every part of this makes me smile.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, PuppyMouseMikki, cappydiaperlvr and 2 others
I wouldn't mind if someone called me he/him when I'm dressed up as more masculine. It would really actually kind of make my day.

But I think my feminine figure and face gives away that I'm just a girl that's dressed up in boys clothes.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KrankyPants, ShyBoo81 and 4 others
I’m kinda questioning myself a bit right now. Girly ones make me feel much better, but I have to look and feel like a girl first to really enjoy it and blush. I usually just notice people that it’s a complex thing for now in my case when they ask what my pronouns are. They usually get the wrong idea and just forget about the whole thing which is not super nice either. It’s not like the end of the world since I’m not completely decided myself, but I’d at least want to make people see how I feel when they call me in different ways. It’s impossible to convey it on a chat online… I also have days in which I can’t stand people calling me male. In my native language, Polish, it is kinda good and bad in that field. Because every sentence addressed towards you or your own sentence is carrying male or female form. You could use they/them in both female and male form but not in a gender less form. Same with 3rd person pronouns - you can get “it” going but it feels very awkward language wise. You can also try going around it, but it’s not easy usually. It feels bad when you wanna talk in female form of everything but you really can’t and you don’t want to talk in male form but you can’t find a way to avoid using it. Uh.

Also, yes. Anything princess feels nice :(. I haven’t had someone who really wants to call me my little names for a long time really. Not in a way which is really pleasing.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Its not weird. Heck I think its good not to care because it shows you're comfortable with yourself

I had a moment where someone who reblogged my Tumblr pic almost mistook me for a girl, which really made my day lol

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and KrankyPants
When I was a baby trans (not the diaper kind), this was me as well. The pronoun discussion is definitely a new one, so I think a lot of that gets manifested in a weird awkwardness that we recognize pretty acutely. On the flipside though, a lot of the more specific things about pronouns were breadcrumbs for me to recognize I'm a trans woman, rather than simply non-binary. I get a sense of elation when someone mistakes me for a girl and when someone accidentally calls me "she" or "ma'am". It took me a long while to realize that I actually did feel a sense of disappointment with male pronouns being used because I wasn't passing enough.

What I'm saying is, don't let yourself get fooled into thinking it's meaningless. Your understanding of it could change, it could not.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Back