• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introductions (newbie DL)

87dervaTheExplora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, Derek here and I'm trying to be more comfortable in my skin. I'm 37 and disabled, I enjoy wearing diapers from time to time. What I like about wearing is the feeling (bulky/crinkly/coddle). I'm in a very difficult season of life with everything I've got going on family wise. I've been out of work for about 5 years and extremely lonely even though my wife works from home. Looking for a similar interest group.

Reactions: TrueHero and Wolfman69
Hello Derek, and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. You certainly are not alone in your enjoy of wearing diapers. Sorry to hear that you have been out of work and are lonely. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! Sorry to hear about your difficulties. You've come to the right place for support :)

87dervaTheExplora said:
Hey, Derek here and I'm trying to be more comfortable in my skin. I'm 37 and disabled, I enjoy wearing diapers from time to time. What I like about wearing is the feeling (bulky/crinkly/coddle). I'm in a very difficult season of life with everything I've got going on family wise. I've been out of work for about 5 years and extremely lonely even though my wife works from home. Looking for a similar interest group.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
Back