• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

thatoneoddball

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone it’s nice to meet you,
My name is thatoneoddball and I choose that because I find myself odd in lots of fun and interesting ways. I’m also a female if that’s something I should note, and my height is 4 feet and 11 inches as a fun fact. I joined this website to help me come to terms with the fact I have an overactive bladder and need to use pads to combat it. That and now that a 16 year long friendship has ended I can finally go back to being an age regresser, (friend wasn’t a fan - as context to that part). This is a new chapter in my life and I’m happy to have found this website.
My current likes right now are Hazbin hotel (I separated the show from the creator as the creator has done not great things) and watching anime. I also enjoy to write fanfics and read and the rain. Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to meeting and interacting with all of you.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: thatoneoddball
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time home.

Reactions: thatoneoddball
Back