• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

ichthyosaur

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi :) I'm a college student who's been exploring kink for the past year with my partner, and I've discovered an interest in ageplay, diapers, and incontinence kink. I was reading a blog which linked to this site, and I decided to join to learn more. Outside of kink I'm interested in music, art, and biology (that's the inspiration for my icon & username haha). I'm studying to become a graphic designer. I'm really into all kinds of alternative and underground music, lately my favorites have been coldwave and Einsturzende Neubauten. As for art I'm a visual artist and mainly work in collage. I like reading and watching videos about biology, marine animals and weird paleozoic life are my favorites :). I'm also nonbinary and bisexual, I use they/them pronouns. That's about it!

Hello and welcome to adisc. Thank you for that introduction.

ichthyosaur said:
Hi :) I'm a college student who's been exploring kink for the past year with my partner, and I've discovered an interest in ageplay, diapers, and incontinence kink. I was reading a blog which linked to this site, and I decided to join to learn more. Outside of kink I'm interested in music, art, and biology (that's the inspiration for my icon & username haha). I'm studying to become a graphic designer. I'm really into all kinds of alternative and underground music, lately my favorites have been coldwave and Einsturzende Neubauten. As for art I'm a visual artist and mainly work in collage. I like reading and watching videos about biology, marine animals and weird paleozoic life are my favorites :). I'm also nonbinary and bisexual, I use they/them pronouns. That's about it!
Hello and welcome

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

hello and welcome 🙂

that was a good introduction - i hope you have a great time here

Welcome from the UK! Hope you have fun here whilst you learn and explore.
So is your username and avatar a real creature?
I'm guessing it's not pronounced itchy-o-sore like I read it 😜

Welcome in its nice to see you in the community

Back