Introducing the Premium Nights by InControl Diapers! Back in Black!

RearzJacob said:
I explained in the original post: As this is a new product and we are unsure of the demand we have only launched them in Medium and will plan out other sizes if the demand is there.
There is a demand hehehhee

Maybe next month. I give them a try. I just bought my 2 cases of mega max. But I do intend to try them. Maybe I get a few samples. Anyway. I just hate to pay shipping and premium price for a single bag or sample of 2 diapers. I spend 200 plus almost every mont on diapers. Sometimes I just get one case and l use a little of my old stock catch up. Most the time I buy 2 cases.

I am where I am now buying the diapers from Northshore because they was happy to mail me a few free samples with free shipping and treat me like gold and happy to have a customer. I0 know that can be expensive but it has to pay off when you come across a real incontinent user because I have no choice I have to spend about $2500 a year with someone. .
I cant really complain because I have great protection now and I can affors it. but I like to try new things. Maybe I switch full time and make it a daily driver or maybe I will buy a case every now and again. But if I like them I still like to mix it up from time to time. As long as they have a real good landing strip and wide tapes on a plastic back I am in. Add some solid colprs even bettter.

But your web site was missing them in large last night in black and the purple I think was buy a bag or sample only. In the large size i could not get a case. But I will check it back out next month.

Of I was you guys I would look to see

Pissingtiger said:
There is a demand hehehhee
Yes, we have been told :)

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Diaperman95 said:
Maybe next month. I give them a try. I just bought my 2 cases of mega max. But I do intend to try them. Maybe I get a few samples. Anyway. I just hate to pay shipping and premium price for a single bag or sample of 2 diapers. I spend 200 plus almost every mont on diapers. Sometimes I just get one case and l use a little of my old stock catch up. Most the time I buy 2 cases.

I am where I am now buying the diapers from Northshore because they was happy to mail me a few free samples with free shipping and treat me like gold and happy to have a customer. I0 know that can be expensive but it has to pay off when you come across a real incontinent user because I have no choice I have to spend about $2500 a year with someone. .
I cant really complain because I have great protection now and I can affors it. but I like to try new things. Maybe I switch full time and make it a daily driver or maybe I will buy a case every now and again. But if I like them I still like to mix it up from time to time. As long as they have a real good landing strip and wide tapes on a plastic back I am in. Add some solid colprs even bettter.

But your web site was missing them in large last night in black and the purple I think was buy a bag or sample only. In the large size i could not get a case. But I will check it back out next month.

Of I was you guys I would look to see
Yeah, larges are not yet available.

I will be ordering a case as soon as larges become available. InControl overnight is my current go to, but am also liking the mega max black. To get inControl in black, large size will be my new go to.

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Reactions: Pissingtiger and Jonnythepony
InControlRobert said:
Large trial packs are now available, only 15 available until our shipment arrives. - https://incontroldiapers.com/incontrol-premium-night-briefs/

The larges features an activated charcoal core with silver, in our tests we have experienced a huge benefit in odor control.
I would they look and sound lovely it is more for shipping then the product is sorry can't justify that

Look great would love to try but shipping is to high to justify maybe once I'm able to order a case

Harleyrider89 said:
Look great would love to try but shipping is to high to justify maybe once I'm able to order a case
No worries, only one trial left at this point. We should have some in October hopefully, pending no shipping delays.

From all that I’ve read in this thread it seems as though you were experimenting with the new sizes with these black ones, how do you said the mediums run a bit smaller than even the normal mediums, if this is going to be true for the large size then I’ll be interested to try the new version of larges when they start to exist especially in other diapers. Black seems kind of cool but I still got to see that my favorite safari

nikthewerelion said:
From all that I’ve read in this thread it seems as though you were experimenting with the new sizes with these black ones, how do you said the mediums run a bit smaller than even the normal mediums, if this is going to be true for the large size then I’ll be interested to try the new version of larges when they start to exist especially in other diapers. Black seems kind of cool but I still got to see that my favorite safari
We are using new and improved waistbands on the black seduction so some people find they fit tighter than our other products but no change in the actual sizing of the medium.

Most of the complaints of the medium being smaller, those customers will be a better fit in the new size large.

Larges have been changed to our new true large fit also found on the Active Air briefs we just launched, will most likely change future larges to this new true fit in the future.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I ordered some of the new active ones in sample form. If those fit me better, will the fit be better on the black ones as well? I do have some black medium incontrols right now, but is pretty tight. I got them on preorder when they first came out. So I guess the larges are a smaller so should fit the same as the actives?

mattyd said:
I ordered some of the new active ones in sample form. If those fit me better, will the fit be better on the black ones as well? I do have some black medium incontrols right now, but is pretty tight. I got them on preorder when they first came out. So I guess the larges are a smaller so should fit the same as the actives?
The new active airs will have the new updated large sizing. And the premium nights in large will also feature the new large, they should fit much better. The difference of course between the active air and premium nights is the thickness, as the premium nights are super thick compared to the thin active airs.

RearzJacob said:
Hello!

*Over 35% SOLD!*

We are InControl Diapers, a sister company to Rearz Inc.

There has been a demand for black diapers and although Rearz has decided not to bring them back we have developed an all-new black diaper that in our opinion greatly overshadows the old Black Seductions.

With new clear tapes, faster absorbency, thicker core we cannot wait for the old fans of the black seductions to give these a try.

You can pre-order them at this link. Pre-orders are for cases only, bags and trial packages will become available once they fully arrive on Feb 23rd.

As this is a new product and we are unsure of the demand we have only launched them in Medium and will plan out other sizes if the demand is there.
If you have any questions we would be more than happy to help answer them.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! keep them coming they fit my goth them as well as the dark purple! ♥

I did just try violet seduction large case and am very impressed I think it was 92 bucks for 36 large. I must say I am impressed it is the next closest thing to mega max. they even fit a bit tighter around the legs than my mega max. But overall a very close comparison of the 2. I would have no issues recommending both diapers. What other diapers does InControl or Rearz have that is not baby print that I should try?

Back