• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

Loveomorashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I’m from Manchester and have been having accidents in my pants and nappies all my life

My Mum tried everything to get me to use the toilet and had several Doctor trips - all reporting I had nothing physically wrong

The issue for me has always been that I don’t like using the toilet. Initially I didn’t like to go at school or near other people etc, so I’d hold it and end up doing it in my pants. Obviously as a kid I couldn’t explain this to my parents and just used to say I don’t know why I did it or forgot to go etc

I eventually got used to weeing on the toilet as I’d pick times to go. I never really got used to having a poo on the toilet as I still hate sitting on the toilet. I still have occasional poop accidents in my pants, but now I’m better at holding it and doing it in private on purpose either in my undies or a nappy

I still wear nappies to bed due to bedwetting and sometimes wear in the day. I never wear boxers and never have, just briefs or nappies.

• Thinking
Reactions: thedlguy, wetaccident and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Loveomorashi and BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to ADISC Loveomorashi, very glad that you posted an introduction here, hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have. I am with you on the boxers, hardly ever worn them, except as nappy covers and back before my incontinent issues became too heavy, I would wear briefs, (now its nappies 'diapers' only).
You remind me that I had a similar attitude to toilets as a child at school, as you did. Being too shy to ask the teacher permission to go whilst in class, did not help much with the learning process. At breaks I would go and stand before a pan alone, as I could not go if anyone else was near. Home was the best place to go, but that made the waiting periods difficult at times.
Hope you feel comfortable in telling us a little more about yourself.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Hi im Alex nice to meet y'all

Reactions: Loveomorashi
Welcome to the community. We are glad you are here. That is a interesting back story thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ABDLALEX
Back