Introducing Diapers to My Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AinurT0410

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I have an amazing relationship with my girlfriend whom I met like 3~4 months ago and she's really faithful to me. She has expressed to me numerous times that she wants to do whatever she can to make me happy. As she became more comfortable with me, she told me that she likes acting like a baby and loves it when I treat her and talk to her like a baby, which I loved (not for sexual reasons) because I love the feeling of taking care of her. She's very innocent and for her it's not sexual at all either.

Not sure how it came up but about 2~3 weeks ago, the topic of kinks came up. She's very innocent so she didn't know what it meant but she admitted to me that she had something that would count as a kink. I've never told anyone about mine and so we went on for a long time, hinting but not straight up telling each other, cause I was so nervous that she'd find it weird.

I'm into diapers. Not really so myself but girls in diapers. I don't know how to describe, like I find it sexy but also like it not sexually as well? I don't know.

Anyway, I ended up telling her at a really good moment about a week ago and she took it in the best way I could've imagined. She said she doesn't find it weird at all and that she wants to try it if it makes me happy. From there, I didn't really know where to take it cause I was still nervous about it and didn't want to overstep. But then a couple days later, she straight up asked me how and where she can get diapers so we can try it together... I felt so lucky and blessed to have this amazing girlfriend.

But anyways, it was her birthday yesterday and among the gifts I got for her, I included a couple of diapers which I ordered online after she asked me that. I was so nervous about giving it to her but then she said she thought it was so smart and saved her a lot of confusion of how she'd fit into a diaper and where she'd get some. Again, I can't believe how well she's taken it so far.

In about a week, we're going on a day trip to somewhere very private and we decided to try it for the first time there. I honestly didn't think this far and here's the problem. I don't know exactly what to do!? Like yea I've enjoyed looking at photos and videos online of girls wearing and using diapers but I never thought I'd have my girlfriend do it for me you know? Can you please help me on like how I should try this? Sorry if it's such a broad question. Even myself am so confused about this kink that I have, like is it sexual is it not, I don't know. I feel like for me, it just adds onto that feeling of taking care of girlfriend like a baby but also sometimes find sexual attraction from it.

Also, I don't know if she's open to "use" it yet but she hasn't like said a hard no to it. Basically, we made a Tumblr page together where I would find cute content that I found attractive and wanted to try with her and she's been using it to understand my desire better. I've been putting a few posts on there where the diaper is obviously "used" and she hasn't questioned it at all. Maybe she expects it's a part of my kink and accepting it along with the rest of it? I have no idea.

But yea, to everyone out there that has had similar experiences, please give me some advice! Thanks!

Reactions: littledreamers333, Aleksandr1789, checkingoutall and 2 others
So I'm guessing after dating for 3-4 months you've had sex, or at least have seen each other neked.
I would suggest to her that maybe she could be diapered for the car ride. And that she could get changed once you get where you're going.

Reactions: AinurT0410
My two cents worth. Assuming this isn’t a BS story and I hope it isn’t. She is throwing you all kinds of signals and flags. Do I need to come and land the airplane for you? I know, iI have done the same that she is doing. I suggest you follow Mandy Bears advice. Let us know how this turns out for you.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and AinurT0410
do what you regularly do as a couple, in diapers. Keep it at home for the first time, and don't pressure her into wetting it.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, AinurT0410 and SofiaInPampers
SofiaInPampers said:
My two cents worth. Assuming this isn’t a BS story and I hope it isn’t. She is throwing you all kinds of signals and flags. Do I need to come and land the airplane for you? I know, iI have done the same that she is doing. I suggest you follow Mandy Bears advice. Let us know how this turns out for you.
I totally understand what you mean, it seems impossible to me to, trust me. But I literally made an account here just so I could ask this question 😅
We're taking public transit so probably not. We're going to UBC campus where we're spending the day on the campus and then at a friends' place that he's lending to us for a night. Obviously I'm not going to ask her to wear it in public but I think what tails1234 said makes sense. But MandyBear's idea sounds wonderful too, if only we were taking the car! I'll definitely keep this updated, do you have any other suggestions maybe?

tails1234 said:
do what you regularly do as a couple, in diapers. Keep it at home for the first time, and don't pressure her into wetting it.
That seems like a great idea, I don't know why I overthought this haha
And yes of course, she's doing this for me so I don't want to pressure her into anything

SofiaInPampers said:
Actually, what do you mean by "She is throwing you all kinds of signals and flags"?? I'm sorry I genuinely just have no clue what you're implying...

I would say that tails and MandyBear are on the right track. She's obviously willing and excited to give it a try and didn't immediately react to the images you shared with outright disgust. That's a good sign, I think. It's even possible that she's leading you to this point as much as you're steering her. Just help her try it comfortably and at her own pace and see where things go.

My advice is to take it slow. You both sound pretty young and not a lot of experience. So do what you would normally do in the first stages of a relationhip that you want to continue. Avoid pressuring her and allow her to make her own decisions about participating.

I suggest you take it slow and set the mood. Cuddle and watch a movie together. Make her comfortable with being caring and attentive. Make her choose if she wants to try wearing by having a diaper on the bed. I’d place it there when unpacking when she is with you in the room. If she is the shy kind of girl but wants to take that step there will be some hints coming your way. Always respect boundaries and make the experience nice and comfortable and above all let her take initiative in moving towards the next step. Once you both have A good experience you can build from there. It’s going to be a bit awkward maybe but just act like your not nervous. It will help her feel more at ease and make the experience much more enjoyable. If she doesn’t go for it don’t forcefully bring it up. Obviously she wasn’t comfortable enough to take the plunge. Above all else just have fun what ever happens.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, AinurT0410 and Lyric
I think you’re doing a great job. Way better than I would’ve known how to do at your age. A nice mix of curious, respectful, patient, hopeful, and giving each other ways to take steps forward without taking too much risk.

Treating it all as experiment and play is super smart. It lets you have a first funny, exciting and somewhat naughty adventure while finding out how you feel about it. How far you want to go this time might only be knowable as you do it. Your Tumblr thing seems really great as a way of giving her clues without pressuring or asking.

Fetishes are so vulnerable and serious and yet so ridiculous at the same time. Have a good laugh about it, it works wonders, and then jump right back in with mutual care and curiosity.

I’m another Canadian, and the UBC campus is a beautiful place. Wishing you a great step forward, whatever that ends up looking like.

Reactions: AinurT0410, Subtlerustle, Lyric and 1 other person
Thanks everyone for all this great advice! I hope you all understand that I really appreciate her for everything so far and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I know that if I want her to enjoy this too in the future, I have to take it slow and make it enjoyable for her too!

Just a quick update, she brought it up while we were going for lunch today. I told her about how I feel right now and she said that she feels the same, that she's been kinda confused about what we're actually going to do. I mentioned the things that people responded to on this thread and we planned out the details together. She says she's really excited about it which is great news!

Basically our plan is to go to campus, study and work around the campus, grab food and drinks, go to our place, get her into a diaper and watch a movie with food. I'm absolutely happy with that and whatever else happens that day will happen I guess! So excited about this!

And also
sinceiwassmall said:
Fetishes are so vulnerable and serious and yet so ridiculous at the same time. Have a good laugh about it, it works wonders, and then jump right back in with mutual care and curiosity.
This is such great advice, I think making it lighthearted while making her feel cared for will help her enjoy this a lot more. Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, ARBBB2, PaddedLittleParadise and 2 others
AinurT0410 said:
I totally understand what you mean, it seems impossible to me to, trust me. But I literally made an account here just so I could ask this question 😅
We're taking public transit so probably not. We're going to UBC campus where we're spending the day on the campus and then at a friends' place that he's lending to us for a night. Obviously I'm not going to ask her to wear it in public but I think what tails1234 said makes sense. But MandyBear's idea sounds wonderful too, if only we were taking the car! I'll definitely keep this updated, do you have any other suggestions maybe?
What I mean is, this girl is saying okay, I’m wanting to do this with you. Just do it and quit fretting about it. There is obviously some unrest on her part. Have fun with it together.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and AinurT0410
sinceiwassmall said:
I think you’re doing a great job. Way better than I would’ve known how to do at your age. A nice mix of curious, respectful, patient, hopeful, and giving each other ways to take steps forward without taking too much risk.

Treating it all as experiment and play is super smart. It lets you have a first funny, exciting and somewhat naughty adventure while finding out how you feel about it. How far you want to go this time might only be knowable as you do it. Your Tumblr thing seems really great as a way of giving her clues without pressuring or asking.

I’m another Canadian, and the UBC campus is a beautiful place. Wishing you a great step forward, whatever that ends up looking like.
So glad to see this advice come up here! I remember reading a piece of advice about sex once that went something like "If you or your partner don't ever laugh during sex, you're doing it wrong" – and honestly I think the same general rule can apply to kink as well. When it comes right down to it, our quirky biological urges are all objectively kind of silly, so why get bogged down worrying about doing everything just right? It's agePLAY after all! :)

I know I'm super late to the party, but hey – wishing you two all the very the best!

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Lyric
I'm not ABDL but my boyfriend is. He introduced me to his diaper fetish after about 3 months of dating. We started out very slow and tried to go into it without any expectations. I started out with just trying to wear a pull up, which I think is a good first experience. They're thin and easy to put on. If she's not ready to wet, she might be okay with pouring warm water into it. Also if she's comfortable wearing one out in public, high waisted jeans hide them very well! I would also recommend not being to serious and try to laugh about it and make it fun!

Reactions: Blubby, Lyric and Subtlerustle
You are a very happy person :)
Very few people even manage to find a girlfriend who would also be fond of ABDL, which is why I wish you the best of luck with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back