• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

MyBigFatBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Afternoon everyone.

New here, obviously, hence the induction. Main purpose of joining was for a little bit of nappy research but who knows what I might lead to.

Hate doing this kind of stuff. Generally you will get to know me over time but a very long story short. DL with AB tendencies, been wearing for...I dont even know but it certainly isn't new to me.

In the real world I try to be a family man where possibly. Have an absolutely wonderful and understanding wife. Full time job blah blah. So yes not entirely sure what else to put. Hello and nice to meet you.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome MyBigFatBaby to the Adisc forum.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the site!

Hello and welcome to the community.

Welcome!

welcome 🙂

it's great that you have an understanding spouse - i'm very happy for you

we look forward to getting to know you

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hi from North Wales x

Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

MyBigFatBaby said:
Afternoon everyone.

New here, obviously, hence the induction. Main purpose of joining was for a little bit of nappy research but who knows what I might lead to.

Hate doing this kind of stuff. Generally you will get to know me over time but a very long story short. DL with AB tendencies, been wearing for...I dont even know but it certainly isn't new to me.

In the real world I try to be a family man where possibly. Have an absolutely wonderful and understanding wife. Full time job blah blah. So yes not entirely sure what else to put. Hello and nice to meet you.
You did good, welcome here. It’s great your SO is ok with your kink.
Hope you have fun here

Back