• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Dbishop341

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself.
Online, I'm quite reserved and usually just stick to reading posts, but I am quite open and extroverted in person.
It is quite startling to open up in a public forum but I've seen that the community here is great and supportive and is the primary reason I signed up and come here often.
I've had an interest in diapers from an early age but now use them due to incontinence caused from spinal nerve damage from overworking, strange how fate works.

My life primarily revolves around the running of my small business and I'm fortunate to be in a position now where I don't have to be so physically active. I work in construction and the demands have always been stressful but I enjoy the challenge.
Reading is a hobby I like to embrace while alone and I enjoy fantasy-adventure novels. Outside of reading, I try to enjoy the time I have with friends and family on weekends and truly love the moments and good times with them.

I found this community online while trying to find reviews for incontinence aids that would be beneficial towards my now condition and the support everyone has towards each other was what spurred myself towards signing up and posting this.

I hope and wish for the best of all here and am grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

Thank you

Dbishop341 said:
Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself.
Online, I'm quite reserved and usually just stick to reading posts, but I am quite open and extroverted in person.
It is quite startling to open up in a public forum but I've seen that the community here is great and supportive and is the primary reason I signed up and come here often.
I've had an interest in diapers from an early age but now use them due to incontinence caused from spinal nerve damage from overworking, strange how fate works.

My life primarily revolves around the running of my small business and I'm fortunate to be in a position now where I don't have to be so physically active. I work in construction and the demands have always been stressful but I enjoy the challenge.
Reading is a hobby I like to embrace while alone and I enjoy fantasy-adventure novels. Outside of reading, I try to enjoy the time I have with friends and family on weekends and truly love the moments and good times with them.

I found this community online while trying to find reviews for incontinence aids that would be beneficial towards my now condition and the support everyone has towards each other was what spurred myself towards signing up and posting this.

I hope and wish for the best of all here and am grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

Thank you
Hello and welcome to the community. You are right it’s a nice and friendly community. Hope you have fun here too.

Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome to the community. You are right it’s a nice and friendly community. Hope you have fun here too.
Thank you and appreciate it heaps 😊

Welcome! Thank you for your introduction. I think you will find a welcoming group of people here who get you to open up more online (if that’s what you want). Everything else aside, it’s a great place to be

Welcome

Back