• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro from DL female

Icegirlpants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi

I’ve been a guest reader here for a long time but finally had the courage to register to this community. I am a cis lesbian and DL, have been since I was a teenager. For me it’s mostly sexual, I fantasy about having sex while diapered and peeing throughout the whole thing. Also I like the idea of sleeping diapered being able to wet whenever.

I don’t have much experience though with using because I’ve not told my wife about this. Throughout the years I have often used period pads at night when not on my period and fantasied about being diapered and then peeing a bit in the pad, usually resulting in a crazy orgasim. Are there other people here that enjoy peeing while having sex?

Now I’m pregnant and my DL is increasing a lot. I’m just very diaper horny :D
I am also starting to have leaks during the day/night because of the pregnancy so it feels like a great ‘excuse’ to start to wear. I recently bought my first pack of adult pull-up and this big incontinece pads. I haven’t dared to use the pull-ups jet, just the pads but they take surprisingly much. I wore it to bed last night and experimented with some small leaks both before sleep and when I woke up and the pad did held it all! But I’m planing on using the pull-ups during the nights and the pads during the day. For now at least.

I’m actually having a big milestone right now. I'm sitting in a café with my pad and peeing a bit every now and then without anyone knowing. It’s a very nice feeling but obviously I’m pretty aroused by it.

It’s also very new to me it’s still pretty hard for me to let my self pee, and I’ve never had a true flow jet. But the pregnancy is helping because the leaks are happening now when I sneeze or laugh and it’s so good being able to just let it come without worrying :love:

Reactions: DL123, Diaperpunk82, Chrissie and 13 others
Welcome! This is a friendly place, and I hope you find lots of friendly people who make your life richer.

Reactions: Edgewater, Icegirlpants, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, Icegirlpants and PadPhilosopher
Welcome to Adisc. It’s definitely the right place to be! Hopefully you’ll find everything you need!

Reactions: Edgewater, Icegirlpants and PadPhilosopher
Welcome! Diapers are sexual for me too, and I have similar fantasies to yours.

I hope you’ll be able to pee in diapers soon. It feels incredible.

Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
welcome from a fellow cis lesbian, former lurker 🙋🏼‍♀️ i just recently started experimenting with wearing and it’s been awesome. sometimes diapers are sexual for me, but i haven’t told anyone i’ve been with about this fantasy. maybe someday!

Reactions: Chrissie, Edgewater, Icegirlpants and 3 others
Welcome

Reactions: Icegirlpants
Icegirlpants said:
Hi

I’ve been a guest reader here for a long time but finally had the courage to register to this community. I am a cis lesbian and DL, have been since I was a teenager. For me it’s mostly sexual, I fantasy about having sex while diapered and peeing throughout the whole thing. Also I like the idea of sleeping diapered being able to wet whenever.

I don’t have much experience though with using because I’ve not told my wife about this. Throughout the years I have often used period pads at night when not on my period and fantasied about being diapered and then peeing a bit in the pad, usually resulting in a crazy orgasim. Are there other people here that enjoy peeing while having sex?

Now I’m pregnant and my DL is increasing a lot. I’m just very diaper horny :D
I am also starting to have leaks during the day/night because of the pregnancy so it feels like a great ‘excuse’ to start to wear. I recently bought my first pack of adult pull-up and this big incontinece pads. I haven’t dared to use the pull-ups jet, just the pads but they take surprisingly much. I wore it to bed last night and experimented with some small leaks both before sleep and when I woke up and the pad did held it all! But I’m planing on using the pull-ups during the nights and the pads during the day. For now at least.

I’m actually having a big milestone right now. I'm sitting in a café with my pad and peeing a bit every now and then without anyone knowing. It’s a very nice feeling but obviously I’m pretty aroused by it.

It’s also very new to me it’s still pretty hard for me to let my self pee, and I’ve never had a true flow jet. But the pregnancy is helping because the leaks are happening now when I sneeze or laugh and it’s so good being able to just let it come without worrying :love:
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Welcome to the world of Adisc.

Reactions: Edgewater, surprise35 and warmfeeling
Welcome to the community! Being pregnant might be the best excuse to need to wear diapers! Enjoy!

welcome to the community. Nothing wrong with wearing diapers.

Reactions: Edgewater and Icegirlpants
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Icegirlpants.🙂

Reactions: Edgewater and Icegirlpants
Thank you all for your kind comments and support 😍

I just wanted to send some update. So I did my first night in Tena pull-ups few nights ago. It was amazing to put it on and lay in bed 😍
However I found it impossible to fall asleep because I was so distracted by it and turned on 🤣 I was debating in my head if I should try to wet before sleep or not.
It was pretty hard for me to let some pee out but I ended up squeezing some pee out while masturbating, not that great.
But then when I woke up extremely early in the morning I was able to lay on my back and have a nice pee streaming down to my butt 🙏 I had to force it a bit but it still made it to slow stream flow and the feeling was absolutely wonderful. The feeling of it running down my labia and between the butt cheeks, omg, sooo nice. No leak - just a very warm butt... It's was amazing to me to feel the diaper grow and get bulky.

I decided to give it another go last night with going diapered to bed. This time I decided to go to sleep dry to take of the pressure. I managed to fall asleep and woke up after 2 or 3 hours and peed a good pee while semi laying on my stomach so the pee would reach the front. It was not a relaxed pee, I had to squeeze it quite a bit but I got some stream and it was still much better than the first night. Then when I woke up in the morning I decided to do the second pee in the sofa like half sitting leaning back. I just wanted to know how that would feel like. I had to go pretty bad so the stream kind of started while I was still positioning myself in the sofa and it was pretty uncontrollable once it started. Soooo warm and wonderful, no leak 🙏🙏

• Love
Reactions: DL123, Jorelaxed, littlekam and 6 others
Icegirlpants said:
Thank you all for your kind comments and support 😍

I just wanted to send some update. So I did my first night in Tena pull-ups few nights ago. It was amazing to put it on and lay in bed 😍
However I found it impossible to fall asleep because I was so distracted by it and turned on 🤣 I was debating in my head if I should try to wet before sleep or not.
It was pretty hard for me to let some pee out but I ended up squeezing some pee out while masturbating, not that great.
But then when I woke up extremely early in the morning I was able to lay on my back and have a nice pee streaming down to my butt 🙏 I had to force it a bit but it still made it to slow stream flow and the feeling was absolutely wonderful. The feeling of it running down my labia and between the butt cheeks, omg, sooo nice. No leak - just a very warm butt... It's was amazing to me to feel the diaper grow and get bulky.

I decided to give it another go last night with going diapered to bed. This time I decided to go to sleep dry to take of the pressure. I managed to fall asleep and woke up after 2 or 3 hours and peed a good pee while semi laying on my stomach so the pee would reach the front. It was not a relaxed pee, I had to squeeze it quite a bit but I got some stream and it was still much better than the first night. Then when I woke up in the morning I decided to do the second pee in the sofa like half sitting leaning back. I just wanted to know how that would feel like. I had to go pretty bad so the stream kind of started while I was still positioning myself in the sofa and it was pretty uncontrollable once it started. Soooo warm and wonderful, no leak 🙏🙏
Thank you for the update! Enjoy the journey!

Reactions: Icegirlpants, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Just an FYI: Wearing a pull-up for sleeping can be dangerous as they are heavily prone to leaking while you are laying down, especially if you are a side sleeping
Congratulations on your pregnancy, and yes, clearly as your pregnancy progressives leaking can become common and wearing a diaper would be normal.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Icegirlpants, diaperdude and Jorelaxed
leafgoalie said:
Welcome to the community! Being pregnant might be the best excuse to need to wear diapers! Enjoy!
Yes it is a great excuse!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, diaperdude and Edgewater
Nothing like the feeling of wetting your diaper. Thank you for the update.

Reactions: diaperdude, Jorelaxed and Icegirlpants
Back