Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
OK so, long story short, I got nervous becuse my dom already has a spouse, and I don't want to be the other women if that makes sence and cheat on anyone even though I know abdl relationships are slightly different, It's still something I feel comfortable saying but I digress Anyway that I would only do this if they both aggreed. He aggreed becuse he dosen't want to do anything that i don't want to do. He said we would meet in capcon when we can but for now we can still talk. I don't know If I did the right thing but it feels like I did if that makes sence, becuse keep in mind that this is new to me and I could be doing everything wrong and I want to know your thoughts.

• Thinking
Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty and KBoy
Relationships are always tricky. That's why I gave up on 'em...I just can't handle 'em. Friendships, sure...beyond that, I'm lost. I'm sorry... 🤗

Reactions: BBBen, KittyninjaW and KBoy
Not quite understanding your question. Sounds like you’re communicating with A dom as an ABDL. Apparently he is married but doesn’t want to tell his wife about you. If I have that right, seems a little fishy.

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Spankedanddiapered said:
Not quite understanding your question. Sounds like you’re communicating with A dom as an ABDL. Apparently he is married but doesn’t want to tell his wife about you. If I have that right, seems a little fishy.
He has a fiancee but isn't married yet at least as far as I know. To be honest, I just want to know if I did the right thing because this is my first time in anything like this.

KittyninjaW said:
He has a fiancee but isn't married yet at least as far as I know. To be honest, I just want to know if I did the right thing because this is my first time in anything like this.
I would say, just have an honest conversation with him. I can tell you from experience hiding things or lying never works out positive for either party. Having an ABDL relationship outside of his marriage or engagement is not it a problem if they have agreed to it but if he’s keeping it a secret, it’s probably a problem.

Reactions: KBoy, dogboy and BBBen
Spankedanddiapered said:
I would say, just have an honest conversation with him. I can tell you from experience hiding things or lying never works out positive for either party. Having an ABDL relationship outside of his marriage or engagement is not it a problem if they have agreed to it but if he’s keeping it a secret, it’s probably a problem.
I did. I told him my feelings on the matter and we had a good conversation about it. He'd said I would meet her in capcon in some year because money is a issue. We both aggreed to talk though.

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Back