• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Interested -- but nervous

perpetuaflynn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'm not really sure what to say and I'm kind of nervous. Interested in learning more and participating in the community. thanks for having me.

Reactions: Wolfman69, BoyLuc, BBBen and 3 others
Hello and welcome to the nut house ...errrr I mean forum .. this is a great place to discuss just about anything except politics

Reactions: BBBen, DBabygirl2 and KBoy
Welcome to the site :) No need feel nervous by the way everyone here is super great. See you around the site.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and chamberpot
Welcome and we welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A great place as near everyone here is likely wear diapers!
Enjoy!

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Hey, welcome, we are glad to have you and get to know you =)

Welcome to ADISC, don’t worry we hardy ever bite!

geka said:
Welcome to ADISC, don’t worry we hardy ever bite!
I only bite if I glued my teeth in otherwise they fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, geka and 1 other person
welcome to the site
it's a wonderful community

what got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, KBoy and 1 other person
I might peck playfully, but birds don't have teeth, so no biting 😄

So, what are some of your hobbies/interests (aside from the AB/DL stuff)?

Welcome. I can assure you this place is the most non judgmental easy going site ever.

Hello and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.

perpetuaflynn said:
I'm not really sure what to say and I'm kind of nervous. Interested in learning more and participating in the community. thanks for having me.
It's quite okay. Many of us here felt the same way when we first introduced ourselves. Take your time, look around and see what adisc had to offer, and if you like what you see you, then hopefully you will feel more confident and less anxious about making your own contribution.

Hello! Welcome! Please feel free to voice any question, observation, or concerns you may have. I have seen that this community is very welcoming & understanding

Welcome. You have found a great forum. Wonderful members here. With a lot of support.

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC what dose it stand for? We may never know!

Hi and welcome. I was nervous when I first joined, not being sure how to respond or how I would be received but everyone is friendly and supportive. I think you'll have fun here.

perpetuaflynn said:
Welcome! I suggest researching the different facets of this community and practices. Everyone is different in their interpretation and perspective but you never know what you’ll learn until you look into it! Have fun!

Reactions: BBBen, hotwheelsfan and DotTheCyberCat
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

welcome!! i was nervous when i joined too, but people here are super nice! i felt welcome right away even though it's my first time actually reaching out to the community! you should have a good time here, if you have any questions this is the right place to ask!!!! have fun!!!

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen and Diaperboy27
Hi and welcome,
this is realy a lovely community.
And if you need power you have to do it with REX and say Raaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrr🦖🦖🦖
Have a good start here and take it your tempo here 🙋‍♂️🦕🦖🧸

Back