Incontinence issues but working sobriety(alcohol)

JeriHfoley18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I feel as if nothings changed really over the past 6 months.. But I’m starting to be more comfortable in my skin..
worrying about what others may think is crazy, time to just live life.

Anyone else at that point, it’s just “whatever” and not worth being upset about society in general.. It’s medical too so.. oh well.. Hope that made sense.

Wet or dry I’m sober and alive!

Semper Fi

• Love
Reactions: AUG168, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
Congratulations on sobriety. I can sympathise, more than you may know. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
JeriHfoley18 said:
I feel as if nothings changed really over the past 6 months.. But I’m starting to be more comfortable in my skin..
worrying about what others may think is crazy, time to just live life.

Anyone else at that point, it’s just “whatever” and not worth being upset about society in general.. It’s medical too so.. oh well.. Hope that made sense.

Wet or dry I’m sober and alive!

Semper Fi
I quit drinking in December and for a while, it was tough being comfortable in my own skin. but I'm glad you quit or are starting the journey. best of luck.

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and Aimeesaurus
Way to go on the sobriety!

no I don't care what people / society think
that being said I keep everything well covered because I don't want to make others uncomfortable nor do I want to be violate public societal norms

but for people I've told or know I am in diapers what they think isn't my concern at all

I've been IC for 20+ years, but sober for only 3. At first it was hard, but it has become easier by the day.
24 hours at a time my friend.

Now enjoying 46 years of being U-IC and the long and active life of being diapered has allowed! Acceptance is 90% of becoming comfortable within one's own skin! Life is way too short to letting this thing interfere with the joy of life!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Keep at it. Having served in the Army and currently serving in another branch, I know it's all too easy to fall off, especially with all the crap life has/will throw at you. We're glad you're here and driving on

Back