Incontinence during school.

jdlake131

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I guess I'm kind of new here but I did a little lurking for a while. When I think about how i was treated back in school I really hated it. Obviously when I was younger it was a little easier when I was around 10 yrs old. I always had accidents (mostly wetting) and had to wear diapers. I was pretty smart so others didn't really screw with me. But when I was 14 and went to high school, I was miserable. Thank God I moved to a new school. Keeping my diapers secret became my new mission. And it worked for the most part. I was a bit introverted although my older brother was very protective for me. Teachers liked me, maybe because I was smart and I was always in the excelled classes. I had played hockey since I was 10 ( maybe the only sport that I liked ) and I made the team when I was a junior. I always wore my lower uniform pants when I got there. Got a few looks but no one said anything. By the time I was a senior I was pretty good. All the time I never told anyone except my best friend. And he never told anyone. So high school wasn't terrible. But when I was younger in school, and when I had a few bm accidents, people teased me all the time. I hated it. Anyone else who had to use diapers while in school?

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Canadianfalls, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 7 others
Me.

Oddly enough though, I never got as much trouble from the other kids as much as my own family.

At school, I've had some pretty major leaks and such. I ended up leaking during a major calculus test and then I had to walk up to hand in the test. I wasn't exactly wearing pants that would leave much to the imagination in terms of the leak. Before I started wearing 24/7, I ended up having to deal with wet pants and accidents on my way walking home from school.

No one really messed with me at school. I was one of the top students and I was kind of known to the school officials already since I am autistic and I guess hell would break loose if they didn't protect a kid like me I suppose.

But really, parents gave me the roughest time. Not the kids. I was always shy, quiet and reserved. Stuck mostly with the teachers and adults

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Canadianfalls, Angelapinks and 3 others
I don’t have incontinence but I completely empathize your situation back then.

Kids tease each other, sometimes over the silliest things that normally wouldn’t gain any attention, it’s almost unavoidable in most cases. I am glad you kept it a secret later, and the respect of your friend for not saying anything as well.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
By then I knew how to hide it, I can not recall anyone knowing I wet. I knew about when it would happen and then just notice and go change like I was going to the restroom like anyone else. I would get some brown paper towels take off my wet diaper and change then wrap up the used diaper in the towels and toss it. I did tell one person I would use a diaper but that was in a class where the teacher never let anyone use the restroom.

Kids would leave and get written up but often just not do the detention or whatever they got because they knew if they made their case the teacher would lose... he was kind of a dumbass. Everything was strictly by the book a good quarter of the class was likely smarter at the subject than he was (I think it was algebra... one of the maths you never use after 18) but yeah someone joked about using a diaper and I said I use one during tests as it is rare a teacher would let you leave during a test. They said they did and I did not believe them but they showed me they had one.

Reactions: TeddyBunny, furry121, Angelapinks and 2 others
In elementary school o was in special education classes so my teacher would change my diaper

Reactions: Diprs2 and Rezzu
I got bullied a lot in school for having accidents. I was in denial and would not wear diapers to school so I would leak everywhere. It was a nightmare. Needless to say, I was picked on a lot

• Wow
Reactions: TeddyBunny, Angelapinks, Diprs2 and 3 others
School can be so tough when u are different and any way, I think most kids are picked on at some stage. I was lucky to go to a smaller school and had older siblings who would stand up for me. I did get picked on a few times but for the most part kids accepted me and my diapers

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I remember when I was 5 or 6, my special education school had a concert and while my class was on stage I soiled my diaper and my mom had to change me after we was done.

Reactions: Diprs2
I was never incont enough to require diapers but I did have a number of accidents at school over the years. Teased a lot. Very humiliating. And just when enough time had gone by where people had more or less forgotten about it I'd have another accident in class or something and it would start over again.

I often had wet pants at school in my first few years.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and Diprs2
When I was younger I went to Catholic school from 1st to 8th. It was pretty strict and if someone was getting out of order (like f**king with me) they were screwed. When I was really young, the nuns changed my diapers. Back in those days I genuinely loved my teachers including the nuns. When I hit 3rd or 4th, it started to get a bit tougher. I wasn't good at hiding my diapers and others knew. I did get teased for a while until my older brother beat the shit out of some guy. My brother almost got expelled until they found out what had happened. It still wasn't a cake-walk. But I had some great friends. Surprisingly they showed real maturity at a young age. I went to a co-ed Catholic high school and few knew that I was diapered. But eventually some people found out. Some of them screwed with me but most people were usually cool. I even made friends with a couple of girls. Not girlfriends but good friends. They never talked about me being diapered. I was just like a regular guy. But all in all, school wasn't exactly fun. I studied a lot and played a few sports (tennis, golf and wrestling teams [wrestling was difficult. Once I had a messy accident while wrestling] ). But my dad always said I could do anything. I was always encouraged. As a senior I became school council president. I still have a few good friends from those days. But I'd never go back.

Reactions: LordDuque, Diprs2, charliee and 3 others
So I wear them to school (goodnites), but I wear them out of comfort and security. I know this'll sound weird but I find all my anxiety disappears when I diaper up. Nobody really noticed throughout highschool, and so far nobody in college has (or at least they haven't said anything).

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2, chuck and 1 other person
I usually wore training pants and plastic pants to elementary school. In middle school when we had to change for phys-ed class I got my parents to let me wear goodnites on phys-ed days. It was better but one classmate saw me and told me his little sister (about 3 yrs old) wore goodnites also.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 39574
I wanted to remember that for the most part, school always gave me a great education. I'm thankful for all the teachers (and yes the brothers and nuns). While school wasn't exactly fun, I did have fun.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2 and chuck
My days in school and high school were not good, as I had FI issues quite badly in my childhood, and it wasn't until my late teens when my FI started to dissipate somewhat. I'd not been diagnosed with FI, but I had been to pediatric doctors and shrinks (yes, they all thought I was "lazy" etc etc) and none had any firm diagnosis. But then, all they ever seemed to want to do was stick a finger up my butt (even the shrink did this!) and declare nothing physically wrong. No other tests like xrays or anything were performed, but lots of punishments like forced eating prunes, and standing in front of another church family (friends of mum and dad) to explain why and then a mouthful of mustard... Nothing worked.

One doc suggested to mum that I should be put back in nappies, but back in those days it was cloth nappies. So after a couple of nights in nappies, that idea petered out....

Sufficeth to say, I was teased mercilessly at school, which extended into high school. Sure school was fun, and I did quite well academically in high school, I was always on edge to the teasing if I had an accident. Towards the end of high school, my accidents started to disappear a bit (less frequency of accidents), but they were still there, and became less so during University. I began to hide the FI issues more successfully, and be "largely" toilet trained. That said, if an FI urge came on, it'd pin me to the spot (even in the middle of a shopping centre) and I'd be unable to move until the urge passed, with lots of pain combatting the urges. Legs crossed sometimes. Baby steps towards a safe spot with which to sit or just not move.

But I still had issues even into my adulthood, with fecal staining from time to time in my knickers resulting from those intense urges. I fought them for many many years, largely to success.

Right up to when I started having bladder urges, a bit of urinary retention from time to time, and stress IC. Electively being in nappies for the urinary IC (I am a DL and a bit of an ABDL at times too), my FI issues have resurfaced, and I just can't hold anymore. Far too painful, resulting in ongoing pain down there.

As time progresses this year, I've been experiencing less and less control of this FI.

What I'm experiencing now very much is reminiscent of my school years - an urge seemingly out of nowhere, then release into my nappy.

Lets face it, school wasn't exactly nice. Anyone who had accidents, wet or messy, I tried to get through this. And I did. For the most part. But others knew about having a loaded diaper. Sometimes it was OK. Others not. But I did get through it. And I don't look back.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chuck
chuck said:
I usually wore training pants and plastic pants to elementary school. In middle school when we had to change for phys-ed class I got my parents to let me wear goodnites on phys-ed days. It was better but one classmate saw me and told me his little sister (about 3 yrs old) wore goodnites also.
When was this?

Joshgoodnites said:
When was this?
when I was in 5th and 6th grade

I remember having had daytime accidents when I was in the 3rd grade.

At the time, our school had a thing called winter electives, where students would partake in various activities and what I chose to do was cross country skiing.

As I was halfway down the trail, I ended up wetting my snow pants and had to continue the rest of the way while wet.

When I got home after school let out, my pants and snow pants were put in the wash and I had to take a bath.

This, to my recollection went on for about 3 or 4 days.

Last edited:
Back