Improved Kiddo diaper USA ?

no wayyy i thought kiddos were exclusive to Canada only! I would love to try the Teddy's Ultras one day soon :>

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
We ship to USA and Canada , we have a customer service in English , French ( For Quebec ) and in German if necessary .

• Celebrate
Reactions: TigerDL, yellowcrayons and PadPhilosopher
diaperminister said:
- Some diapers is only in two tapes version , we will switch the Teddy's ultra also in 4 Tapes version
Hi there. Glad to hear about this. I will probably become a customer if the Teddy Ultras are available in the US in 4 tapes. 2 tapes just won't get me a good fit.

You've knocked the design out of the park. It's up there with the best. Thanks for that.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Hi !

The kiddo diapers is back in stock in the UK !

• Love
Reactions: odd1inSyde
BabyLink9 said:
For me I like the teddy ultra’s but I’m not majorly in love with them. The placement of the tapes to head off more to the side, and the waist band comes up way too high for me. I would like to see the tapes come closer to the center when attaching, so longer back wings, and for the waist band height to come down.
I agree. With the higher rise (length) and placement of the tape on the wing, the teddy ultra just has too much “extra” material. The waistbands, especially in the back on my body, are loose and not stretched out to fit snug. Then the wings have way too much that is just loosely flapping around. That’s kinda annoying and I have tip tuck it under the part of the wing that is actually fitting snug.
I don’t know why one tape diapers keep the wings on the tap side “square”. This will just always create extra material that is flapping around. Why not cut the wing at an angle toward the tapes on top and bottom, to get rid of that excess. I’m sure manufacturing wise, that creates and extra step, but we are trying to create a better product, no? Otherwise it’s a nice diaper!
Then, if you want to really climb the charts (there are enough diapers out there now that I feel that’s appropriate to say, lol) make a diaper that has the wonderful smell of pampers back in the 80s/90s. Not just scent strips, those fade so fast I don’t find it worth it and the diapers don’t really absorb the scent that much and once you’re wearing them you can’t really smell it much at all. But one that fills your closet with the smell like the diaper aisles used to be. A true scent in the diaper, maybe even a second layer that is moisture activated so it keeps on smelling nice as you wet! Rearz as done an ok job at this in the barnyard diaper and a few others, but the scent isn’t quite the nostalgic pampers smell and still not strong enough in my opinion. This would get a lot of attention! :) @diaperminister
I’ll tag @ABUMichaelUK @RearzJacob @NorthShoreAdam @todaler for sake of maybe some company being able to crack the code. I feel like I see plenty of posts about finding that kind scent and having it in a modern diaper, that it would do well! Obviously requires some r&d, but hopefully we’re able to do more of that with the increase in products. Don’t really care as much about a new print as I do innovation in the diaper; comfort, fit, absorption (and distribution across the padding), scent/smell, effective stretchy sides, adult pull-ups like goodnites… to name a few.

• Love
Reactions: diapereddesigner, BabyLink9, Mas16210 and 1 other person
Back